The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a pair of Moes coveralls that I will let go of. Also got a beto Myers un-haired, un painted sculpt too if any one is interested. I'm just asking what I paid for them.

Finally got the hands I needed to complete my Myers. I still gotta dye the undershirt.

Recipe
Soldier Story body
Saturday Toys coveralls,boots and undershirt
One's Blackest Eyes sculpt.
HT Thor hands
Caines knife

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

Finally got the hands I needed to complete my Myers. I still gotta dye the undershirt.

Recipe
Soldier Story body
Saturday Toys coveralls,boots and undershirt
One's Blackest Eyes sculpt.
HT Thor hands
Caines knife

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

WOW!! Amazing pix. I just picked up a One's Blackest Eyes. I hate to
say it but I'm really disappointed in the paint job. Its like a dark grey
with hardly any hint of white to it. Not very talented so I can't repaint it myself. On the fence what to do with it really.

Have To Agree the Madbugs Myers is way up There - here is mine painted by Nathan (SilentSurfer)..

madbugmyerslees3.jpg

This is Nathans Own Figure With The Same Sculpt

madbugmyefrsleftprofile.jpg

can u plz stop posting these pics, even time i see them i get jealous :p. Its not fair on the rest of us :rotfl

just joking

love the way they look. The way madbug painted mine was good but urs is fantastic

i got this blank myers head off one

and i realized im not 100% sure what movie its meant to be from

it looks like its a Resurrection head but im not sure. what do you think?

34g33hu.jpg

6xwao6.jpg

xnx8pe.jpg

thanks guys, when i get him finished ill post some pics, along with my other myers. ive been lazy lol and i haven't shown off my custom figures lol

Back