The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shots Rzez! The feature of the mask really looks awesome in the shadows.

@ xphilx. Get yourself a Ones customs Blackest Eyes sculpt and you bash one together just like that. :) I have one and I love it

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:hi5: Thanks man! Just was playing around with him last night. In the Halloween spirit! :)

This is my H2 figure i build. The head sculpt was done by Ones Customs which is the H2 Warlock head sculpt. Check it out....

p1010078h.jpg

p1010096zx.jpg

Myers 81 in progress, started weathering today, only the bullit/blood spots must be added, a pumpkin must be painted, and l'm working on a metal Elrod knife...

549068_481064351914195_1665201023_n.jpg

When it's done l'll show a link to my youtube vid :)

Oh and yes, the weapon he has in his hands was because it was the one l could grab the fastest, it's for another figure :wink1:

Myers 81 in progress, started weathering today, only the bullit/blood spots must be added, a pumpkin must be painted, and l'm working on a metal Elrod knife...

Oh and yes, the weapon he has in his hands was because it was the one l could grab the fastest, it's for another figure :wink1:

now that looks good

Hmm if I'm not mistaken that's Vernon's weapon he's holding there. :wink1:

There isn't much choice for a part 2 besides One's though... :lol

i agree, i cant think of another custom part 2 that was produced in "bulk" like ones. i was speaking to themadbug and he said he is going to be making a part 2 in the future but im not sure when but i hope its soon rather than later :impatient:

its interesting you say that. I have a new and an old a new versions of the ones custom myers sculpts and i think they are fantastic yet i still find them not to be "movie accurate"

l think the sculpt is very good, but the colors he used made it way to dark imo....So l just gave it about 10 filters with a white/greyish mix and now they look really good!

Back