The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool! :rock MADBUG?

I've been thinking about picking up a part 2 sculpt too. And I don't even like part 2. :lol

I dig the look though and the bloody eyes look awesome.

didnt like part 2? i think its pretty good for how old it is

yeah myers look in that movie was awesome

its really interesting i was reading awhile ago that the part 2 mask was the actual screen worn mask in part 1. Someone kept it the years (3 years) between movies under there bed (i think) and it got all worn and the paint faded. They also said it looks so different because warklocks head was alot different to castles. I was shocked when reading that because it looks like a totally different mask between movies

i also read that after the movie they gave the mask to warlock to keep thinking they wernt going to make another halloween movie. Since that movie no actor has been aloud to take the mask as a souvenir

I wish they hadn't of given it to warlock the mask in part 4 was horrible lol

didnt like part 2? i think its pretty good for how old it is

yeah myers look in that movie was awesome

its really interesting i was reading awhile ago that the part 2 mask was the actual screen worn mask in part 1. Someone kept it the years (3 years) between movies under there bed (i think) and it got all worn and the paint faded. They also said it looks so different because warklocks head was alot different to castles. I was shocked when reading that because it looks like a totally different mask between movies

Correct, it was Debra Hill (the writer/producer) who had it under her bed....she talks about it in one of the bonus features on some editions.
l guess the mask is made from latex, wich can deteriorate fast under certain conditions.

The mask was a tighter fit on Warlocks "rounder" head.

i also read that after the movie they gave the mask to warlock to keep thinking they wernt going to make another halloween movie. Since that movie no actor has been aloud to take the mask as a souvenir

I wish they hadn't of given it to warlock the mask in part 4 was horrible lol

I saw a custom figure made by One for beta2g on youtube called the Butcher, after a concept Myers mask, love it! That mask is even more evil looking then the first one :lol

Ones H2 Warlock head sculpt is the best Myers head sculpt out there along with his Blackest Eyes head sculpt. IMO I think no one has done a H1 Myers head sculpt as good as Ones Blackest Eyes.

I think there was only 15 of these head sculps made I could be wrong I know there extremely rare tho

Ones H2 Warlock head sculpt is the best Myers head sculpt out there along with his Blackest Eyes head sculpt. IMO I think no one has done a H1 Myers head sculpt as good as Ones Blackest Eyes.

I think till now only One did a H2 Warlock sculpt, and l agree they look amazing.
I have his H1 Shape and l think it's very good but THEMADBUG did a sculpt wich is even a bit better.

Did One ever do his run on the Blackest Eyes figure?

He did sculpts, but his run of full figures (10?) must still be done l guess.

He did sculpts, but his run of full figures (10?) must still be done l guess.

I don't know if he has made any more but I recently got #7 for H2.

I am in process of "upgrading" him a bit. I still don't have the knife yet because the seller forgot to include it in the box but has since said he will ship the knife out to me separately.

Great looking customs guys!:clap

Back