The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did he? I really don't remember him grunting...I didn't get a chance to rewatch H1/H2 this weekend but I believe ya! I guess I never noticed it.

Did he? I really don't remember him grunting...I didn't get a chance to rewatch H1/H2 this weekend but I believe ya! I guess I never noticed it.
He grunted a lot in the original. Especially towards the end when he is struggling with Laurie and she pulls off his mask. They silenced the grunting in the sequel when they re showed the same scene at the beginning for some reason.

Ah my knowledge of the originals are fainting. Gotta pay attention :)

His grunts don't appear as deep as they are in RZ H2. Pretty quiet tbh.

Here's the thing about Myers: he's like the Joker. He's a force of nature. Any origin story just diminishes him. The Rob Zombie movies are like Myers's own "Red Hood" storyline: a mistake. Don't explain why he does what he does. There is no explanation. That's what makes him terrifying.

Loomis summed it up and said all that needs to be said: "He had the blackest eyes...the Devil's eyes."

He's the guy you shoot six times, and look away, and then he's gone.

:exactly:

:goodpost:

Just for fun, sharing a tad bit info that I was reading on Wikipedia. I know Wikipedia is not always accurate. Here it is-

Freddy's glove has appeared in the 1987 horror-comedy Evil Dead II: Dead by Dawn above the door on the inside of a toolshed. This was Sam Raimi's response to Wes Craven showing footage of The Evil Dead in A Nightmare on Elm Street, which in turn was a response to Sam Raimi putting a poster of Craven's 1977 film The Hills Have Eyes in The Evil Dead. The glove also appears in the 1998 horror-comedy Bride of Chucky in an evidence locker room that also contains the remains of the film's villain Chucky of Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the masks of Michael Myers from Halloween and Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th.

I agree with this. H2 was just awful though. A complete mess of a story.

A mess it was.

He grunted a lot in the original. Especially towards the end when he is struggling with Laurie and she pulls off his mask. They silenced the grunting in the sequel when they re showed the same scene at the beginning for some reason.

:goodpost:

You liked the way he looked in rz h2?? The jacket and bum look was ****

The hobo Myers look could have been a disaster and it definitely would have looked dumb on the '78 version or the sequels tha followd that timeline but I feel that RZ did a damn good job on that look personally and I think one of the main reasons was that because Tyler Mane is such a big bloke that he looked scary and intimidating when he was walking around like a tramp with his hood up.

So yes for me the hobo look was done really well.

I would say the hospital sequence was the only time Myers looked good in RZ H2.

I always loved that scene were Loomis is doing his speech and we see Myers walking through the woods. The hospital scene was great as well.

Just for fun, sharing a tad bit info that I was reading on Wikipedia. I know Wikipedia is not always accurate. Here it is-

Freddy's glove has appeared in the 1987 horror-comedy Evil Dead II: Dead by Dawn above the door on the inside of a toolshed. This was Sam Raimi's response to Wes Craven showing footage of The Evil Dead in A Nightmare on Elm Street, which in turn was a response to Sam Raimi putting a poster of Craven's 1977 film The Hills Have Eyes in The Evil Dead. The glove also appears in the 1998 horror-comedy Bride of Chucky in an evidence locker room that also contains the remains of the film's villain Chucky of Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the masks of Michael Myers from Halloween and Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th.

Ohhh I love these little easter eggs. That's awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Another fun fact. In Halloween H20, they showed Scream 2 on the TV in one of the girls dorm room in response to Scream showing Halloween in that movie.

Another fun fact. In Halloween H20, they showed Scream 2 on the TV in one of the girls dorm room in response to Scream showing Halloween in that movie.

Yeah that was with SMG (Buffy) wasn't it? When she was on the phone and the voice on the phone says do you want to die tonight CC?

Yea I remember seeing that and I thought it was so cool they were doing those stuff.

Yeah that was with SMG (Buffy) wasn't it? When she was on the phone and the voice on the phone says do you want to die tonight CC?
Yep. Here's further trivia for ya. It originally was a different movie showing but they decided to change it in the final cut so they super imposed Scream 2 on the TV over the original film. I don't remember what the original film was but I saw it on a bootleg copy once a long time ago before the final movie was out. Then I read an article about how they decided to change it.

Hey has anyone seen the box art for the upcoming Halloween: The Complete Collection Blu-ray set yet?

Really nice stuff -

1545590_453201314816885_6316552032746439646_n.jpg

Hey has anyone seen the box art for the upcoming Halloween: The Complete Collection Blu-ray set yet?

Really nice stuff -

1545590_453201314816885_6316552032746439646_n.jpg
Oh yeah its very nice and well packed with everything! I've marked it down on my calendar of the release date and I'm buying it!

Are you getting the 10 disc or 15 disc version.

I have yet to make the jump to Blu-Ray myself and I would need to get a region free Blu-Ray player to play it unless a European release is upcoming. :pray:

Oh here is the 10 disc artwork -

5647.jpg

Oh I am getting the 15 disc version. Im going all out on this one! I hope for your sake that you get an European release.

I'm real excited about this blu-ray set. I download almost every single movie/show I watch, but this will be something I pre-order.

I'm always on the hunt for rare films, beta & vhs tapes (mainly for sporting events), but a few years ago I was up in Philly with my girl and we ended up going to some flea markets. I purchased this lot of old vhs tapes from this guy because it had a bunch of Philadelphia 76ers games on them. In between all of the games the man also recorded tv shows & movies. Turns out he also recorded the original "Halloween". But what makes it so cool is he recorded it on October 31, 1981.
It was the very first airing ever of "Halloween" on national tv (NBC). It includes the missing scenes (Loomis talking to young Michael in the hospital, etc), all of the original commercials & some great warnings to viewers about how shocking and graphic this movie is. :rotfl

dziu.jpg

y443.jpg

2j3j.jpg

I am getting the 15 disc version as well. How can you pass up having the Producers cut included and the TV versions? If you are going to do it, DO IT!! :lol Oh and to amstel....Pre-Order it now!! Amazon won't charge you until it comes out but you want to reserve yours just in case it sells out.

Back