The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Ones Customs Blackest Eyes 2.0 sculpt on a ttm19 body, Lu Santos' coveralls, a real metal lamson knife with wood handle and accurate looking vietnam boots! I see why people raved about the 2.0. It is a stunning sculpt to look at!

atazy9yb.jpg

2etapuqy.jpg

9y5upa4e.jpg

syryqy5e.jpg

Last edited:
Lu never Made the overalls, she,s Actually personly training somebody who,s wanted to learn 1/6 clothely

if lu made these thay,ed be perfect - but theres far to many errors with them too- what where they thinking about the collor. that things huge,.

i think the first 4/5 that went out first looked good and the later pairs where rushed the ones we got - i feel pretty imbarrassed putting them on my figure to be honest .

but beto did state from the word go that these wont be anywhere near the quality lu would do, so this is noway no fault of his
just the gamble i took ;(

I do remember Beto stated the coveralls won't be anywhere close to the ones he and Lu made personally.

I meant I give credit to Lu here because she is the one that oversees her assistants making the coveralls. She is in charge of the clothes, I would think? I usually deal with Lu directly whenever I am in need of a coveralls.

Yes the collar is set on pretty high. I really do not have any complaints about their coveralls. In my opinion, I think that their coveralls is the best to buy right now that is available to make by order at this time. Overall they are better than Saturday Toys, Arts Figure and etc.,

Amstel, if you want I'd be more than happy to send you all 10 movies with the subtitles. I recently ripped all of the blu-ray's onto my hard drive. It wouldn't be a problem at all to include the correct subtitles. My girlfriend recently moved from across the country for a year & I've been putting together a little package for her which includes A LOT of movies. lol

View attachment 120745
I actually have all the movies with subtitles except for productor's cut of H6 and television version of Halloween.. I don't have those. I just wish I could buy that cool blu ray set that's coming out in Sept with all of those neat features. Thank you for being considerate to offer me that you would do it for me. Thanks! :duff

Lu never Made the overalls, she,s Actually personly training somebody who,s wanted to learn 1/6 clothely

if lu made these thay,ed be perfect - but theres far to many errors with them too- what where they thinking about the collor. that things huge,.

i think the first 4/5 that went out first looked good and the later pairs where rushed the ones we got - i feel pretty imbarrassed putting them on my figure to be honest .

but beto did state from the word go that these wont be anywhere near the quality lu would do, so this is noway no fault of his
just the gamble i took ;(

I must have got one of the first pairs then. My collar isnt that long. I think I remember you saying that your pair's collar was really long?

Here's my Ones Customs Blackest Eyes 2.0 sculpt on a ttm19 body, Lu Santos' coveralls, a real metal lamson knife with wood handle and accurate looking vietnam boots! I see why people raved about the 2.0. It is a stunning sculpt to look at!

atazy9yb.jpg

2etapuqy.jpg

9y5upa4e.jpg

syryqy5e.jpg
Hey amstel....great looking Myers right there. Killer combo of One's 2.0 and Lu's /assistant coveralls. Awesome!!

Thank you joebizz34! I appreciate all the advices you have given me to help me build up a Myers figure. :D

Back