The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never bought a One's figure but his stuff is awesome and the weathering he does is fantastic. That wasn't the Blackest Eyes 2.0 figure you went for that sold for like $1700, was it?

I saw one a few months ago go for $2050, when did u see one go for $1700?

I bought a blackest eyes 2.0 head sculpt for $200. To me it was worth it. I'm waiting for it to be shipped out to me. Been one week already. I hope it is on its way soon. I can't wait! :clap I also will get Ones original Leatherface head sculpt through a friend cause I got "scammed" several months ago when someone sold me a really bad recast sculpt. At that time I did not know it was a recast because I was fairly new and the seller took advantage of it. My friend felt so bad and he is going to give me his. So I'm waiting for that too. Recently, I bought a Cropsy head sculpt from Darth Magnus the other day and I'm really excited!! It's Ones' original prototype, his very first sculpt. Not bad for a start, is it? Now I've put up wanting to get The Collector full figure or head sculpt in the "Wanted" thread.

I apologize in advance that my comment here has nothing to do with Myers since this thread is directly about Myers. :wink1:

May I ask where u got just the sculpt?

By the way what were you trying to buy? I am curious.

No problem pal, It was a Hobo Myers that some guy from Australia had bashed using various parts (I have the MEZCO figure that he used some parts from) and he did an excellent job. Anyways he must have sold it to some guy from England who then decided to sell it via eBay.

I thought if I get it for around £100 then I would be happy and I got outbid ironically with a person who bid the same amount as me (£100) but he must have had a higher maximum bid. Anyways I wasn't to fussed as it opened my eyes up to another deal that I'm currently negotiating.

Here is a link on eBay to the item -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-scale-hot-toys-michael-myers/390875143255?_trksid=p3984.c100019.m2044&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D23196%26meid%3D8149631472962562477%26pid%3D100019%26prg%3D9987%26rkt%3D4%26

I saw one a few months ago go for $2050, when did u see one go for $1700?

That would have been the one buddy, I was just mistaken on the price.

Leading on from that I have since got in contact with Stiff Richards regarding a Hobo Myers. We should all keep individual prices to ourselves I feel but is the reason that the figures that One's Customs sells on eBay go for higher price is because it is a free for all were you have numerous people bidding or is that the rough price even if you buy from him individually?

Thanks.

No worries man, I was just curious if there were more blackest eyes Myers going for high prices on ebay. ;)

Wow so he sells just the sculpts?
Actually it's the last one and I grabbed it before someone else did. I had been searching for it for so long.

No problem pal, It was a Hobo Myers that some guy from Australia had bashed using various parts (I have the MEZCO figure that he used some parts from) and he did an excellent job. Anyways he must have sold it to some guy from England who then decided to sell it via eBay.

I thought if I get it for around £100 then I would be happy and I got outbid ironically with a person who bid the same amount as me (£100) but he must have had a higher maximum bid. Anyways I wasn't to fussed as it opened my eyes up to another deal that I'm currently negotiating.

Here is a link on eBay to the item -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-scale-hot-toys-michael-myers/390875143255?_trksid=p3984.c100019.m2044&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D23196%26meid%3D8149631472962562477%26pid%3D100019%26prg%3D9987%26rkt%3D4%26

That would have been the one buddy, I was just mistaken on the price.

Leading on from that I have since got in contact with Stiff Richards regarding a Hobo Myers. We should all keep individual prices to ourselves I feel but is the reason that the figures that One's Customs sells on eBay go for higher price is because it is a free for all were you have numerous people bidding or is that the rough price even if you buy from him individually?

Thanks.

That's a very nice figure and I am surprised its not Ones Customs. That person did a great job bashing the figure. I'm sorry you lucked out on the bid. Those bidding wars can be so crazy! One will come along. Someone said to me if you miss out on a figure, remember it always comes back later on. Patience is the key to this hobby, I guess. :)

Yeah it would have been a good figure to have and it may come back around but it has really given me the 'urge' for a RZ Hobo Myers figure. :mad:

So I just had a conversation with the guy who one the Blackest Eyes 2.0 and the Shape 2.0 figure that One's Customs sold on eBay a few months back, imagine that.

That is a MUST have figure! Its rare to see that bid starting out so low! I'm sure its gonna skyrocket within the next few days. I would love to get my hands on that but I know it will end up being out of my price range plus he doesn't ship to the US.

Back