The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current Myers -

BQencnbl.jpg

YeCxbsQl.jpg

AC2AKXXl.jpg

13znh5Kl.jpg

oOXj87Tl.jpg

sFbunwzl.jpg

9utSd47l.jpg

hf6Mg1Yl.jpg

I really like your Myers! He looks sharp. Great job!

THANKS!!! :D

Scary Myers :) I plan on buying an h1 Myers, I might buy one from C.U.

Thanks for the compliments. :yess:

Any chance someone has an extra pair of coveralls laying around they wouldnt mind selling? saturday toys, moes, etc.. pm me

This seller (eBay UK) has a a pair and he is a member here also -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-mich...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3a8fe7d641

I really like your Myers! He looks sharp. Great job!

Cheers my friend. :hi5:

Its horse****. Im sick of 3D ruining movie franchises. Apperantly they didnt learn from Texas Chainsaw. What a piece of garbage that was.
And Im sick of people putting 3D into the title.

Any thoughts on Halloween 3D which is now in pre-production?

If it is another sort of reboot I'll give it another shot regardless if it is in 3D or not. BUT if it is a continuation of RZ's world, I don't think I will care for it much after what he did to the franchise with Part 2. I read a script draft for this 3D movie a couple years back when they were trying to do it the first time and I have to admit it sounded fun and better then the last one but at the same time, it could come off really bad on screen. What they were trying to accomplish was continuing RZ's story but at the same time incorporate the classic Myers back into the look and feel of the movie. I'm not sure if trying to combine both worlds together could work. However on the plus side, they had in the script a really cool shout out cameo to the old Halloween III movie showing a Silver Shamrock commercial on a TV in this new film. So that would be fun to see.

Scout has confirmed her involvement in this new one. So I think it is clear to see which direction they will go with it. I.e. Continuation of Zombies films. Personally I would have preferred a continuation from JC's H2 but that was a long shot. I reserve judgement until a trailer or until I've seen the film. 3D doesn't deter me at all. Yes, TCM was terrible! But It would still be terrible if it was in 2D. I don't think 3D was to blame for that. Reserving my judgement for now.

True, TC still sucked without the 3D, but I agree with Zsasz about how studios put 3D in the title and try to capitilize on the revenue from 3d when it does nothing to help a crappy story. I did not like Zombie's 2nd Halloween and I'm not sure I like how they are going to try to continue that story line.

I hope they drop the 3D and its not a continuation of RZ Halloween story. Personally I don't like 3D but i would just see it in 2D. Originally the ANOES remake was 3D and it still has a few shots in their (Nancy's mothers death, Freddy burning/running out of the abandoned factory, and i forgot the last one) I don't think 3D hurts or helps a movie, if the movie is bad it will be bad only with 3 or more moments filmed in 3D.

I hope they drop the 3D and its not a continuation of RZ Halloween story. Personally I don't like 3D but i would just see it in 2D. Originally the ANOES remake was 3D and it still has a few shots in their (Nancy's mothers death, Freddy burning/running out of the abandoned factory, and i forgot the last one) I don't think 3D hurts or helps a movie, if the movie is bad it will be bad only with 3 or more moments filmed in 3D.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm glad its not a continuation. but then why is Scout in it?

And you're right 3D doesn't ruin the movie, a myriad of other things can do that.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm glad its not a continuation. but then why is Scout in it?

And you're right 3D doesn't ruin the movie, a myriad of other things can do that.

Wishful thinking on her part. She is probably thinking of RZ H3 that took place in the hospital right after H2 ended. I am on the outside looking in but the script writer Todd Farmer, isn't involved. News is scarce on H3D so who knows.

I will watch anything Halloween related but RZ H2 really was dire and belongs at the bottom of the Halloween franchise list.

I would like to see them do the original idea for H2 '81 - (Myers tracking Laurie Strode to her new home in a high-rise apartment building). Obviously that would have to be the remakes Laurie but I think the high-rise apartment setting would really work for a Halloween movie.

I will watch anything Halloween related but RZ H2 really was dire and belongs at the bottom of the Halloween franchise list.

I would like to see them do the original idea for H2 '81 - (Myers tracking Laurie Strode to her new home in a high-rise apartment building). Obviously that would have to be the remakes Laurie but I think the high-rise apartment setting would really work for a Halloween movie.

Never heard that, anymore details?

I agree with you that RZ H2 was one of the worst and it belongs on the bottom of the list along with Resurrection. I really hated how they incorporated the White Stallion dream in and I was like WTH? Also I found Scout a bit annoying in that one cause she made Laurie into a whiny and weak little girl! I like to believe Laurie is so much tougher than that. That's John Carpenter's vision. Jamie Lee Curtis would have kicked her a** to the curb. I am excited about Halloween 3 finally coming out of the development h**l and I'm not thrilled with the idea of a 3D. In fact, I dislike any movies that are 3D. I always watch them all in 2D. Like you guys I watch any Halloween movies and I'm looking forward to this one! I do have one thing to say...PLEASE my main request is DO NOT make it into that cussing festival of a white trailer trash looking movie like RZ did with H1 and H2.

Never heard that, anymore details?

I read it years back mate that it was John Carpenter's and Debra Hill's original idea/concept for H2.

Yep a quick check on Wiki and it is mentioned there although it doesn't say anything else really. I just love the idea of Myers stalking/rooming around a high-raised building complex. A lot of good stuff could be shown.

I agree with you that RZ H2 was one of the worst and it belongs on the bottom of the list along with Resurrection. I really hated how they incorporated the White Stallion dream in and I was like WTH? Also I found Scout a bit annoying in that one cause she made Laurie into a whiny and weak little girl! I like to believe Laurie is so much tougher than that. That's John Carpenter's vision. Jamie Lee Curtis would have kicked her a** to the curb. I am excited about Halloween 3 finally coming out of the development h**l and I'm not thrilled with the idea of a 3D. In fact, I dislike any movies that are 3D. I always watch them all in 2D. Like you guys I watch any Halloween movies and I'm looking forward to this one! I do have one thing to say...PLEASE my main request is DO NOT make it into that cussing festival of a white trailer trash looking movie like RZ did with H1 and H2.

Yep I hate 3D as well, I thought that fad would have died out a while ago now. :dunno

RZ H2 had one decent part (Myers in the hospital) and what they did to Loomis was scandalous.

I read it years back mate that it was John Carpenter's and Debra Hill's original idea/concept for H2.

Yep a quick check on Wiki and it is mentioned there although it doesn't say anything else really. I just love the idea of Myers stalking/rooming around a high-raised building complex. A lot of good stuff could be shown.

Yep I hate 3D as well, I thought that fad would have died out a while ago now. :dunno

RZ H2 had one decent part (Myers in the hospital) and what they did to Loomis was scandalous.

Interesting. I did not know that. The more I think about it, that would be a great concept of a plot. Happening several years after RZ H2 Laurie lives in a high-raised apt or condo building with security doors cause she feels safer, don't you think, rather than a house? He finds her and stalks her there. That would be so cool!

Some sick Myers in here :hi5: I'm bashing a H1 Myers and made the coveralls and got the boots. I'm using the ttm-18 narrow and not sure which head sculpt to go with. Any recommendations?

Some sick Myers in here :hi5: I'm bashing a H1 Myers and made the coveralls and got the boots. I'm using the ttm-18 narrow and not sure which head sculpt to go with. Any recommendations?

Good to hear buddy.

Well you have a host of people out there that have great Myers '78 sculpts and each one is very different but they all capture the Shape beautifully. I would have a look at some of them in this thread and decide which tickles your fancy the most.

Back