The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dream mask of my hobo
y2a3a7e6.jpg
7ymy5upy.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Great looking pieces Warlock....I really like the Ben Tramer.

Here is one of mine.

1/6 Michael Myers on custom stand.
Sculpt: Painted & haired by Jamen Crocker.
Coveralls: Painted & weathered by Jamen Crocker.
Knife: Hand made by Jamen Crocker.
Stand: Hand made & weathered by ZsaszSays Ltd.
Myers_1.jpg

Myers_2_600_x_800.jpg

Myers_3_700_x_528.jpg

Whose head is that, and whose coveralls are those? It is the best Myers I have seen.

Haven't posted in awhile. Here is my Ones Customs RZ H1 Deluxe. Pics of Bloody and Hobo coming as well.:)

I see there you have the wall street killer. Awesome! I always wanted one. I like your RZ H1 Myers. Looks good! Especially the Asylum Myers in the chains. You should check out the interest thread, Caine and ZsasZsays has a new project called Samhain Stalker set up for RZ H1. Its going to be awesome cuz those two guys are one of the best. Check it out! Looking forward to seeing your bloody and hobo Myers!

Loving all the new Myers pictures in the threads guys. :yess:

I was farting around on a Michael Myers forum and I noticed a little detail on the coveralls that I hadn't noticed previously. So when I get my new coveralls I have Creations Unearthed to make the necessary ad judgements.

See if you can guess what it is?

Loving all the new Myers pictures in the threads guys. :yess:

I was farting around on a Michael Myers forum and I noticed a little detail on the coveralls that I hadn't noticed previously. So when I get my new coveralls I have Creations Unearthed to make the necessary ad judgements.

See if you can guess what it is?

Too plain of a question...you see, I don't know what details you did notice in the 1st place. Therefore I have no idea which detail you would be talking about.

Maybe the right arm tear?

I'm havin fun Sidious....do not take this message seriously...lol.

Great looking pieces Warlock....I really like the Ben Tramer.

Here is one of mine.

1/6 Michael Myers on custom stand.
Sculpt: Painted & haired by Jamen Crocker.
Coveralls: Painted & weathered by Jamen Crocker.
Knife: Hand made by Jamen Crocker.
Stand: Hand made & weathered by ZsaszSays Ltd.
Myers_1.jpg

Thank you! I like your Myers. I like how its different from the rest. I love coming back to the threads and seeing every figure look a little or a lot different then the next, very cool!

A really neat figures you got there, Warlock! Enjoyed the video.

:) Thanks, i am glad you enjoyed the video, happy to share! I just bought a new stand for the regular style **** Warlock figure, so i may make another video on it soon.

Finally @ retyu123 I have to say those are some impressive Myers you have. I am not a fan of RZH1 but those figures and sculpts make me remember the movie better then it was XD. I love those H2 figures, really awesome. I always thought, the hobo Myers and dream sequence Myers were awesome looks and the figures capture them well.

Too plain of a question...you see, I don't know what details you did notice in the 1st place. Therefore I have no idea which detail you would be talking about.

Maybe the right arm tear?

I'm havin fun Sidious....do not take this message seriously...lol.

:rotfl

Well you got it in one buddy. It was the tear on his right arm. :hi5:

You aren't a mind reader are you? :dunno :mad:

Just watched your YT video WarlockH281 and your Myers are great my friend. :hi5:

Hahaha Sid, heck yeah buddy! :hi5:
No not a mind reader but that tear is often overlooked. Post pics when your Myers is done.

Back