The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming soon...

image.jpg

Have no choice but to sell my myers fig asking $205

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394674098059.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394674098059.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 234
Loving the diorama Zsasz and sorry to hear that you are selling your Myers Psycho.

Fantastic Myers TurdFerguson. :hi5:

Yeah, he's been re-listing it for probably close to a year now. He is the real owner. Such a shame, really. He has made the mask the laughing stock of the Halloween community; it's now know as the "million dollar Kirk". One day soon he will realise its rotting away and will sell for the 20k or so it's really worth.

Mark

Big difference. Someone paid over 2k for a myers figure. This mask won't sell for anywhere near what it's listed for

Well that's true someone actually paid that for the Myer's figure. So that is different since no one is going to pay a million dollars for a rare mask. I don't get what that guy is thinking.

Guess he's thinking there's some rich person whose a horror collectible nut willing to pay that much for one. Kirk Hammett from Metallica has one of these masks...he was displaying it in some Gore magazine a few years back. He paid like $8K for it and said himself he was a fool to pay that much. And this guys well over a millionaire. This guy listing this mask for that much probably doesn't have the damn thing. Who knows what he's thinking.

Back