The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I agree.....2k for a Myers figure? That's insane too..not knocking Ones customs though.

No neither am I, the figure looked really nice and very accurate to, One's attention to detail is amazing but I just didn't expect it to go that high. I didn't know Myers was popular enough that people were willing to spend over 2 k for the what they considered is the perfect Myer's figure, I guess.

I think its funny when people base an ACTUAL value on what internet listings are. You can ask anything you want for an item, the true value is what things actually sell for. Like Madbug said, the guy has had the mask listed for over a year now and still hasnt sold (and probably never will), so the mask is clearly not worth that much.

And I agree.....2k for a Myers figure? That's insane too..not knocking Ones customs though.

It is a great figure and I bought a full figure from One and it didn't cost anywhere near 2K. However it just goes to show you the power of eBay. You never know the caliber of people who are bidding on these things. You get 2 guys who both have money to burn who both love Myers and bam the auction goes to 2K. Insane indeed but I've seen worse.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The Sun was out for a while here in Scotland today and I managed to get a good shot of my Myers '78 coveralls -

You can really see the weathering that has went into them here but sadly they will be going under my bed sheet Myers display in the next few months as Creations Unearthed have done a new far more accurate pair of coveralls (the colour looks spot on) and he has made them a tad bit shorter for those who thought that the current ones were a too long/baggy, so when I get the new coveralls these ones will do nicely for my bed sheet Myers. :yess:

I'm also going to get a new head & body from CU with the head being more slimmer (like Nick Castle) to display my Myers but it will be in a few months time.

Beto's new coveralls, with a little tweaking...
2zg4.jpg

lspq.jpg

Beto's new coveralls, with a little tweaking...
2zg4.jpg

lspq.jpg

looks good buddy. I plan on dying mine which i can tell you did. did you do anything else to them??

Also whats ur plan for the neck of ur figure? ive noticed all the madbug myers headsculpts latey have been released with necks do you plan on cutting the neck off the sculpt?

ive noticed all the madbug myers headsculpts latey have been released with necks

Yeah, I did that with the H1 Retool to give people an option of having a sculpted neck, or drilling it out and using a ball-joint neck. I think with my upcoming H2 sculpt I will only release them without the neck. Gives more pose ability with a ball-joint.

Mark

Back