The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also decided I had to post this pic here. It was a quick crappy pic that I used my phone to take of the Blackest Eyes 2.0 and for some reason it came out really creepy IMO and I was compelled to share it. To me, the lighting and his stance in this photo really captures that Part 1 feel. I accidently accomplished force perspective where it looks like it could be a real guy in costume standing there. At least I think so. :)

12696399113_259346021b_b.jpg

Hey Ron , i think you need to push the head down a bit . Kinda got the giraffe syndrome goin on brother. Great looking figure though buddy

Hey Ron , i think you need to push the head down a bit . Kinda got the giraffe syndrome goin on brother. Great looking figure though buddy

No can do buddy. One made the figure and the head can't go down any further then it is without a mod. I think he did it that way because of the wider mask on the bottom but in person it looks fine to me. I'm not about to mess with a figure that cost what it did. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So got a Myers head and body so far. I know beto and Moe are doing coveralls, but does anyone have extra? I want Moes, it's just a bit too much for me. And can someone point in the direction for a knife and boots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So got a Myers head and body so far. I know beto and Moe are doing coveralls, but does anyone have extra? I want Moes, it's just a bit too much for me. And can someone point in the direction for a knife and boots?

I can make you a knife

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Got this Halloween 6 Michael Myers Head Sculpt in Today! By One's Customs, I re-painted the skin tone in near the eyes and made the mask a little whiter but it is a very nice sculpted! Hair done by a guy on Facebook and looks great!

Oh dam, this is going to be sick. Those are Betos coveralls? Thought they were like black lol they look good there

Got this Halloween 6 Michael Myers Head Sculpt in Today! By One's Customs, I re-painted the skin tone in near the eyes and made the mask a little whiter but it is a very nice sculpted! Hair done by a guy on Facebook and looks great!

Nice one buddy, looking good and will you post pics when he is complete?

You guys arent ready for what I got comin' :D

3g99.jpg

One more tease. :lol

43o0.jpg

More, more, more.......

Holy crap! Looks so damn good so far! Cant wait to see your finished masterpiece on this one!!

Back