The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, same here. The way I look at it, were just giving CU more time to keep improving on his Myers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Point!!!!

I don't know if he still does this...but when I bought mine, he allowed me to make payments in installments and shipped when paid in full. If he is willing to do that for you, that could be the way to go.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yea he does, but I don't want to commit to this right now with other commitments. Don't want to handcuff myself.

Yeah the pre-orders can creep up on you but like you say you will have a Myers one day my friend. :pray:

Yes sir, one day!

So I beefed up my H6 Myers a bit.. Better pics are coming this Weekend as thats when I get my knife holding hands...

1656380_10152211840319346_1740964988_n.jpg

That is a fantastic Myers from Halloween 6 you have Psycho. :clap

Did you ever get the axe for him?

I love that 'Operating Room Massacre' knife. :yess:

Yeah I know... Haha funny you showed that pic... That's what the paint job was based off of..

Sculpt is by Ones Customs
Coveralls by ArtFigures
Hands Unknown
Knives by Philydon
Boots unknown
Sculpt painted by SilentKiller

the sculpt and paint are very nice. the coveralls are a great colour but not movie accurate. everything else is great

Yeah I know... I'm trying to find some better ones but these will do for now..

I figured I would post this here as well.... This is my latest vid on some customs I did including mainly Jason part 6 but towards the end of the vid, I show some Myers stuff as well which includes Blackest Eyes 2.0, Dr. Loomis, and One's newest H2 81 kit that gives you everything to put the figure together. It's a newer Warlock sculpt with rubber hair that actually looks pretty good. Check it out towards the end if your interested.

I also decided I had to post this pic here. It was a quick crappy pic that I used my phone to take of the Blackest Eyes 2.0 and for some reason it came out really creepy IMO and I was compelled to share it. To me, the lighting and his stance in this photo really captures that Part 1 feel. I accidently accomplished force perspective where it looks like it could be a real guy in costume standing there. At least I think so. :)

12696399113_259346021b_b.jpg

Hey guys check out my updated collection of my myers and other horror figures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr97PbRiyIM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUZiX7qqWMqNbKwaec6HEAzQ

I figured I would post this here as well.... This is my latest vid on some customs I did including mainly Jason part 6 but towards the end of the vid, I show some Myers stuff as well which includes Blackest Eyes 2.0, Dr. Loomis, and One's newest H2 81 kit that gives you everything to put the figure together. It's a newer Warlock sculpt with rubber hair that actually looks pretty good. Check it out towards the end if your interested.

Great videos guys!!! Thanks for sharing those. You have some amazing collections!!!

I also decided I had to post this pic here. It was a quick crappy pic that I used my phone to take of the Blackest Eyes 2.0 and for some reason it came out really creepy IMO and I was compelled to share it. To me, the lighting and his stance in this photo really captures that Part 1 feel. I accidently accomplished force perspective where it looks like it could be a real guy in costume standing there. At least I think so. :)

12696399113_259346021b_b.jpg

Great photo. He looks great there!!!

Back