The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally assembling mine. Tis the season after all.

image.jpeg

Wow all these Myers looks amazing. Anyone know where I can get a pair of coveralls?

Send a PM to Darth Magnus on here and see if he has any extra coveralls left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys this is going to pain me to do this. I'm having a family emergency and unfortunately I have to sell all of my 1/6 scale figures. Including this one . SMH. Sometimes family comes first and have to sacrifice the little things in life. I can't believe I'm doing this. If interested PM me. Going to see if there's other ways to raise money. It cost me $650 to put this figure together. Like to get at least $600 for it.
-Mad Bug head sculpt painted by T -Squared
-Yunsil coveralls
- Hot Toys Taylor Platoon boots
- Fergo Lamson knife
- Custom Halloween stand
Still cant believe I'm selling my grail

URL=https://s456.photobucket.com/user/hugoaguirre1/media/unnamed-9_zpsadmarpwr.jpg.html]
unnamed-9_zpsadmarpwr.jpg
[/URL]

Sorry to hear about this buddy, all the best.

Finally assembling mine. Tis the season after all.

View attachment 298480

:clap

Here is my newest addition, Ones Blackest Eyes 2.0 with Custom Coveralls, metal knife, vietnam boots. Loving this one!
ones be 2.0.jpg
ones be 2.0 with friends..jpg

Attachments

• ones be 2.0.jpg
    ones be 2.0.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 87
  • ones be 2.0 with friends..jpg
    ones be 2.0 with friends..jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 87
Yeah!! He looks great!! You did a good job putting him together and I'm very happy I was able to help you out. All of us, Myers fans, need to stick together!

And I have to say this...really impressive how that 1/6 MadBug sculpt painted by Tom looks just like the mini me of the mask!

amstel what mask is that? Who made it?

Someone who wanted 4 Myers 1978 backed out. I'm going to finish sewing them if you want one it's $70 ea.
I'll post pics soon

Someone who wanted 4 Myers 1978 backed out. I'm going to finish sewing them if you want one it's $70 ea.
I'll post pics soon

I'm always in need of coveralls??? Let's see them, I'd be interested.

Tomorrow night I'll load pics on my Beto Myers that way you can see them

Back