The Next Three Bowen Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulksmashed

Super Freak
Reaction score
The next three Bowen statues are up for sale:

Bucky
Iron Man
Medusa

Bucky%20St1.JPG

Iron%20Man%20Modern1.JPG

Medusa%20St1.JPG

They all look pretty decent!

Dont like the base on iron-man..Medusa is pretty much perfect !!!She would look nice behind their Black Bolt.

Iron Man is the weakest of the bunch, but I think Medusa and Bucky are spot on. Im just not a big enough fan of the characters (not a big enough fan of the Iron Man Sculpt) to pick them up.

Dont like the base on iron-man..Medusa is pretty much perfect !!!She would look nice behind their Black Bolt.

Ditto.

Seriously, the base truly looks like an exploding pile of dog ^^^^.

I was hoping that BD would use the original base from the Classic/Retro statues.

I say the same: IM base = caca. Not the first IM caca base I see though. Sometimes, the jet fire coming out of his boots just doesn't look right. And here, the smoke - i think it's smoke...- looks awful.

Agreed with all so far, personally dont like them, especially Iron Man, its as if theyve tried to re-create the Bamfff effect that they did with Nightcrawler but its a yellow/brown colour.
Me no likey
x :D

ordered im. $155 shipped. looks great to me. i own nightcrawler and people always comment how great the smoke looks. not one person has said it looks like caca. you'll be sorry when im is gone people.

ordered im. $155 shipped. looks great to me. i own nightcrawler and people always comment how great the smoke looks. not one person has said it looks like caca. you'll be sorry when im is gone people.

Don't get me wrong I love Nightcrawler and the whole smoke effect its just with this being a yellow browny its strange looking, to me at least :monkey3
x

Don't get me wrong I love Nightcrawler and the whole smoke effect its just with this being a yellow browny its strange looking, to me at least :monkey3
x

i'm positive the final paint on the fire blast won't look like dog feces. bowen's qc and paint apps are some of the best in the business. ss should take a page.

an example is the wow diorama that still hasn't sold out. the blood elf's blonde pony tail isn't even remotely the same yellow color as the rest of her hair. my buddy has one set up and the paint is a giant disappointment. so far the many bowen pieces i have, only the sim mini bust (4th pic in my sig) was disappointing because it looked more black than the pictured blue.

Iron Man looks AWFUL.

The classic version is MUCH better.

The others are ok, about time they made Bucky.

Passing on all of these. ...but I am going to try and get the "machine gun variant" Bucky to go with my Cap & Red Skull.

(Pic belongs to jinxworld.com)
r9g553.jpg

Back