The Next Three Bowen Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks much better, but still not gonna bite. I'm holding out for the classic IM that was previewed a while back.

Ultron is ordered though, and my LCS guy left me a message asking if I wanted him to throw Abom in my pre-order pile. ...thinking about that one...

Sounds like your local LCS guy has you on a leash. Probably see money signs when you walk through the door now. :lol

you should tell him not to call you anymore and that you will let him know what you want... then add the word bit ch!! for good measure of course :lol

Sounds like your local LCS guy has you on a leash. Probably see money signs when you walk through the door now. :lol

you should tell him not to call you anymore and that you will let him know what you want... then add the word bit ch!! for good measure of course :lol

I know one of my local comic shop guys is awesome and hooks me up with great deals. If he has left over back issues that have gone up in value but he moved into back room for space, he'll sell to me at cover price. He sold me the Planet Hulk Hard cover, normally $39.99, for $25. He offers to bag and board my comics for free when I come in, offers a free soda, and I got a free sneak peak to "Unwanted" 2 days before premier. Some of these owners are good people and just trying to keep themselves in business in these hard times by offering a little extra. So he's who I go to first, and then hit a larger, more commercial one that carries EVERYTHING, including most independent titles, but gives me no discount what-so-ever. And there's a third one that I stopped going into all-together because they nickel and dime me for everything; I said something about it the last time and that was the last time I set foot in the place.

Looks great, consider it ordered along with medusa, ultron and abomination! :rock

LOL

You are crazy Nash. How many Bowen pieces do you have now?

Still just FB for me....too bad there is not an FB option with Abomination. :(

Yeah, that's right Shai, FB rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock

lol! Nah, I've learned my lesson with him and how to say no. :rotfl He calls me anytime new releases come up so I don't miss the boat since he can only get so many pieces of each item and he has tons of other suckers ..er, I mean customers that want this crap. I only buy what I really like, some dudes buy everything. He does sound bummed when I tell him I'll pass though (like last night when he called w/IM, Medusa & Bucky).

It actually works out pretty good for me, he does me the favor of letting me make small weekly payments for this stuff, and I don't have to stress come shipping time. :naughty

Back