The Next Three Bowen Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most said the base looks bad. are you commenting on the statue, the base or the overall look?

I hate the base and the piece itself.

Sculpt looks too thin, armor is off, and the paint job is so dull.

The base is just ugly. I hate it when Bowen makes those smoke/cloud bases.

They just look cheap to me.

I prefer the museum look and simple bases.

The Iron -man sculpt looks sub-par compare to everything else that has been release of him....Did Randy Sculpt him or was it done by another sculptor ? I dont recognize Bowen in it.

Finally the ''CACA'' Expression has arrived !!!! :rock

The Iron -man sculpt looks sub-par compare to everything else that has been release of him....Did Randy Sculpt him or was it done by another sculptor ? I dont recognize Bowen in it.

IM was sculpted by The Kucharek Brothers. Bucky seems to be the only one of the three that Bowen had a hand in sculpting.

i LOVE the bowen bashing. just like the faux bronze bashing that went on. funny stuff from the ss fanboys.

i love the bowen bashing. Just like the faux bronze bashing that went on. Funny stuff from the ss fanboys.

theres no bashing here....i am the first to have made a thread about how great their abomination is....the iron man sculpt in those pics at least looks very bad...anyone buying this must be an idiot or a bowen fan boy.

Bowen should release some quality statues and then there would be no Bowen Bashing.

Seriously the Iron Man sculpt is sub par and the rest are very boring. No interest. I will definitely say so when I like something regardless of what company it's from.

i LOVE the bowen bashing. just like the faux bronze bashing that went on. funny stuff from the ss fanboys.

I personally dont descriminate between companies. If a particular piece is good I give it props, if something is bad I say its bad. Doesnt matter who puts it out.

The new Bowen Abomination looks SICK! :rock:rock

The new Bowen IM looks...sick :sick.

EVEN THE BOWENOSERS AT SF HAVE BEEN CRITICAL OF THE IRON MAN PIECE.....:google

BOWEN MODERN IRON MAN = FAIL.

I personally dont descriminate between companies. If a particular piece is good I give it props, if something is bad I say its bad. Doesnt matter who puts it out.

The new Bowen Abomination looks SICK! :rock:rock

The new Bowen IM looks...sick :sick.

:lecture :lecture

I buy what I likes and I likes what I buy, from whatever company :rock
x :D

Fine Tylerd buy your beautifull Iron Man statue....:lol:lol:lol

Quick Randy put some FB paint on those sub-par sculpts and they'll sell like hot cakes...:lol:rolleyes:

I probably won't mind settling for the Iron Man since SS severly limited their stealth and I missed out. :(

I want the Bowen Juggy. :(

Back