The New X Men PF to be . . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha Captain Spidey! I like your change to my post. I'd put Cable next to my Deadpool :) Did you see the back of the 2013 SS Calendar? Looks like a Cable PF is being worked on.

SS should just make PFs of everyone on these rosters:

Claremont/Byrne Dark Phoenix Team
2010-07-22_072500_2737181304_3bb6e96e46.jpg

Claremont/Lee Early 90s Team (Plus Jubilee and Bishop)
X-Men_1full.jpg

We already have a lot of these so it will happen.

I was a kid in the 90s so between the Animated Series and the comics at the time I have a fondness for Jubilee that I could never have for Kitty. The characters fit similar roles for their eras, and that was just the times. Kitty wasn't nearly as important then. As important as she has been and is now, I like her but I'll always like Jubilee better.

As boring as Kitty Pride may be as a character (I really wouldn't know), I might disagree on her being a boring PF. I think Lockheed would add enough flavor to it. That being said, I'm with everyone on the Jim Lee era X-Men line-up, especially Jean and Jubilee above all. Not having similar bases would really irk me though, so either all of the "X" base characters would have to be redone, or just Cyclops and Wolverine, the latter of which should be redone anyway, terrible pose.

Ha ha Captain Spidey! I like your change to my post. I'd put Cable next to my Deadpool :) Did you see the back of the 2013 SS Calendar? Looks like a Cable PF is being worked on.

SS should just make PFs of everyone on these rosters:

Claremont/Byrne Dark Phoenix Team
2010-07-22_072500_2737181304_3bb6e96e46.jpg

Claremont/Lee Early 90s Team (Plus Jubilee and Bishop)
X-Men_1full.jpg

We already have a lot of these so it will happen.

I was a kid in the 90s so between the Animated Series and the comics at the time I have a fondness for Jubilee that I could never have for Kitty. The characters fit similar roles for their eras, and that was just the times. Kitty wasn't nearly as important then. As important as she has been and is now, I like her but I'll always like Jubilee better.

:hi5: As for Cable on the back of the calendar? I must have missed it man. Will check it out now. I'm still not sure wether I will display Cable with Deadpool or with the other X-men, but I think if will have more than enough time to think about that..:(

for xmen line i would love a beast, magneto, jugganuat, sinister, omega red, night crawler, prof xavier, bishop and cable

cant wait for appocolyps

Back