The New X Men PF to be . . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see Jubilee. If they're not as popular hence they wouldn't sell as many just make less. Do a small run of 150. Idc just give me all the X-men! :lecture

Jubilee would sell more than you'd think

I agree in thinking she'd sell just fine. I thought it was you who didn't saying most of peedi's list won't happen. Guess Jubilee wasn't a part of that "most". :peace
But my point was whatever SS doesn't think will sell well perhaps smaller runs could be done to still produce the characters. I know it may not be worth it to SS from a business perspective but I'm on the other side of that.

I didn't pick up any of the X- MEN PFs for various reasons ( and I'm a HUGE X-MEN fan) but I would pick up a Magneto PF in a heartbeat if it's done well. Mags and Apocalypse are a must for me. I'm just hoping a Byrne era X-MEN line will be slowly added over time. That is my favorite line-up.

IMHO I dont know why anyone would want Kitty Pride as a PF at least until the other 10 or so, much more important and interesting characters are done and out. She isn't very interesting as a character and would be one of the most boring PFs ever. Let's get some of the more crucial PFs out then worry about a Kitty if that, like 5-10 (realistic) years down the line lol :)

I dont know why anyone would want Kitty Pride as a PF at least until the other 10 or so, much more important and interesting characters are done and out. She isn't very interesting as a character and would be one of the most boring PFs ever. Let's get some of the more crucial PFs out then worry about a Kitty if that, like 5-10 (realistic) years down the line lol :)

Kitty's been in some key stories

IMHO I dont know why anyone would want Kitty Pride as a PF at least until the other 10 or so, much more important and interesting characters are done and out. She isn't very interesting as a character and would be one of the most boring PFs ever. Let's get some of the more crucial PFs out then worry about a Kitty if that, like 5-10 (realistic) years down the line lol :)

:exactly: Kitty Pride? :cuckoo:

Whatever happened to...

ogm9.jpg

I don't care which character is next long as my wish list is fulfilled.

The rest of the 90's X-Men
- Jean Grey come on already!
- Iceman
- Beast (switch out Jim Lee style head and 80s/Avengers head)
- Archangel
- Bishop
- Professor X
- Jubilee
- Storm in Jim Lee Costume

Also Magneto, Mr. Sinister and Cable.

This is THE list!!! :goodpost:

I know alotta people dont like the iceman com cause its 1 /5 but the size really isnt so bad and he looks awesome next to the rest of them

Kitty saved the whole planet!!!

Kitty pride riding the bomb pf for a win!!!

Back