The New(er) iPad thread. Now with iPad Mini

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Apple Tablet "The iPad"

I had no desire to get the firs iPad at all, but now after playing with the iPad 2 in the store, I really want one. The form factor change makes all the difference.

Also: white or gtfo.

I had no desire to get the firs iPad at all, but now after playing with the iPad 2 in the store, I really want one. The form factor change makes all the difference.

Also: white or gtfo.

If you have a vag_ I guess white is ok. :lol :dance

If you have a vag_ I guess white is ok. :lol :dance

Nope, just taste.
ohsnap.jpg

I honestly wasn't even considering the white iPad. It didn't look as good as the white iPhone 4 in the photos. But after playing with it in the store, I won't even entertain the idea of getting a black one.

What kind of loser camps out for a stupid tablet? This iPad iteration is weak. Compared to the first, there's not much going on.

Really. It just looks nicer and was more pleasant to use. The tech blogs are really taking their Highlanderism a bit too far now. Not only can THERE BE ONLY ONE of any given device, but now THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE color of said device. Tech blogs, especially Gizmodo, can suck it.

whatevahidowhatiwant.jpg

Fight the power! :rock

Got an iPad 2 last night. Returned it this morning because it had an unacceptable amount of light bleeding from the corner of the screen when the screen is dark. No replacements available. Too bad.

The camera quality was really poor.

Got an iPad 2 last night. Returned it this morning because it had an unacceptable amount of light bleeding from the corner of the screen when the screen is dark. No replacements available. Too bad.

I read something about this the other day. I wonder how widespread the problem is. Were they able to reserve a future replacement for you, or did you just get a refund?

Badmoon has the Apple logo tattooed on his left butt cheek.

Does anybody have trouble with FaceTime app?? It kind of works....I can see them but they can't see me?? Both cameras work fine.

It's certainly faster and future games will look and play better. Of course with that requires higher development costs. I do wonder if prices will rise in turn. I do wonder if the current market can sustain itself in the near future at current pricing.

Back