The Matrix Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting but it won't be the same without the Wachowski brothers and Keanu. This isn't the same as Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, etc. in comics where there are tons of variations.

Wachowski SISTERS, S I S T E R S, WTF lS W0NG WlTH Y0U!!!!!!!!! $#@$#*&*!!!!!!!!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

My gut reaction is: please don't destroy another great movie.

But then, thinking about it, maybe a revisit is good. I like the 'Rogue One' direction -- mining the outer corners of the Matrix. Not interested in a young Morpheus movie but that seems to be the limits of the Hollywood imagination.

And I don't want to see how the 'war' between man and machines started and ended... keep me in the Matrix.

"Dont destroy another great movie"

Well matrix 3 already did that and worse.
Matrix 3 destroyed both the first one and second one.

Anything they do now would be an improvement.

"Dont destroy another great movie"

Well matrix 3 already did that and worse.
Matrix 3 destroyed both the first one and second one.

Anything they do now would be an improvement.

q6Ktxsl.gif

As for the Wachowski sisters, it Must be terrible to be kicked out from your own franchise just cuz your work sucks so much :lol :lol

Welp Im just waitng for the inevitable Harry potter and Jaws remake and then hollywood will finally be closed for good.

You guys dont get it. In this age of BLM it makes PERFECT sense to have a movie like this.
All the awake people must be minority though, this time we cant have white heroes. The awakening going on in the country would mirror the awakenings in the matrix.
Also the agents are no longer dress in black suits but they look like regular cops now. This would be the most woke movie ever.
This writes itself

It's hard to like this news when only the 1 of the three movies were really any good, but I could possibly see a prequel to this, where the robits take over the human population and create the matrix.

technology has advanced enough that a new movie would be cool to watch, specially on 3D. nothing will match the original but they could make something really cool with today's effects.

I'd be ok with a 're-visit' but not a total reboot/rehash. I like the idea of younger Morpheus film, maybe some of his previous attempts at finding the one. Or Trinity for that matter too. There is potential, but with it, the potential for great disaster. A full on reboot I don't think would be well received.

I'd be ok with a 're-visit' but not a total reboot/rehash. I like the idea of younger Morpheus film, maybe some of his previous attempts at finding the one. Or Trinity for that matter too. There is potential, but with it, the potential for great disaster. A full on reboot I don't think would be well received.

the movie could be about finding trinity.

Back