The MATRIX Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about time you changed your id to 'Futzmaster'.

:lol thanks man, but i'm giving it back to you. you're deserving it aswell to be called Futz Eater ;)

Really liking those shots Futzmaster.

Have you got your name on the Yunsil Lobby list.

Thanks to you aswell! :lol
And yes, i was actually on that list. After i've finished this figure after so many years, i had a debate with myself for over a week.
And at the end i asked Shorty to remove me from the list, as i don't have the funds to give this figure another run, as i already spend a lot for it. i hope he hasn't taken it personal, as i love what i'm already seeing and i'm VERY excited to see the endresult and the happy faces of everyone who's getting the outfit. I'm sure i'm going to regret it afterwards, but i had to make a limit. Nevertheless, I'm really excited to see the upcoming pictures :)

woww... woah! those are amazing ThrustMaster. 4 years of work and wait has paid off. luv that outfit too. would you mind advising where i'd be able to get some of those guns from?

glad to see this thread coming to life, and especially seeing all those neo figures. beautiful pictures shorty, Ebeneezer and Pajji. Outstanding pieces :)

took some more shots tonight of my Lobby Neo figure with my custom coat, hope you like it :)

neo-lo-8.png

neo-lo-6.png

neo-lo-1.png

neo-lo-2.png

neo-lo-3.png

neo-lo-4.png

neo-lo-5.png

neo-lo-7.png

Pro futzing and posing :rock That's a beautiful bash

I wish I had that head, sunglasses, and coat as I haven't updated my Lobby Neo since we all started making them right about the time those boots were made.

Nice pics and Neos guys!

woww... woah! those are amazing ThrustMaster. 4 years of work and wait has paid off. luv that outfit too. would you mind advising where i'd be able to get some of those guns from?

Thanks buddy, and sure i can. But maybe you should wait for the upcoming figure from "Iconic Toys". They released a teaser last week and they should have everything what you're looking for:

FiTLbxW.jpg

Pro futzing and posing :rock That's a beautiful bash

Thanks as always buddy :hi5:

Thanks buddy, and sure i can. But maybe you should wait for the upcoming figure from "Iconic Toys". They released a teaser last week and they should have everything what you're looking for:

FiTLbxW.jpg

Thanks as always buddy :hi5:

I saw that Iconic pic; is that a full figure they're doing or just a clothing kit and harness?

Also, no body knows if they're reliable. Look at Ex Figures, came out of no where, offered a Wolverine and Assassins creed figure, did their photos and facebook to make it look like they're there to stay, and look what happened, they're gone.

Just about finished my Real world Neo figure :rock I think ill cut a few more holes in sweater and try and dirty/weather it up a bit but for now its complete also waiting for decal for the stand but I am very happy how it turned out was going to get Yunsil's suit but was already working on this and if got that probably never finish this :lol anyways hope you guys like also any suggestions on weathering would be great this is only like my 2nd bash thanks. IMG_1625.JPG Ill post more pics when I Finish weathering and with correct stand.

Back