The MATRIX Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW some incredible figures on this thread! It puts mine to shame big time lol

I just wanted to share my Neo :)

Upgraded Medicom Neo figure.

Headplay head
Medicom glasses
Medicom clothing
True Type slim body with feet extensions

9bcbb2f48976fee0dee80f1e94cca2e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, this may be common knowledge, but I just ordered a priest outfit for a Neo from Kato and he told me that Sean Job was in the process of sculpting a new HS for Neo, which is 80% done, so that's good news for anyone looking to get a Neo HS (including me). Also, I noticed this new HS is up for preorder: KUMIK 1/6 Head Sculpt No.KM15-2

He was suppose to Morpheus as well but haven't seen him logged on in awhile. One can only hope...

So, this may be common knowledge, but I just ordered a priest outfit for a Neo from Kato and he told me that Sean Job was in the process of sculpting a new HS for Neo, which is 80% done, so that's good news for anyone looking to get a Neo HS (including me). Also, I noticed this new HS is up for preorder: KUMIK 1/6 Head Sculpt No.KM15-2

*shameless plug *

i'm looking to sell my Kato Morpheus long coat...never been displayed...and very rare...let me know if anyone wants to take it off my hands...:)

Back