The Matrix 4 & 5?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do folks get upset about this stuff? If you don't want to watch it then don't. I've never understood the "please no" or "not needed" crowd. If you have no desire to see it then just don't and let those that want to see it go see it.

Why do folks get upset about this stuff? If you don't want to watch it then don't. I've never understood the "please no" or "not needed" crowd. If you have no desire to see it then just don't and let those that want to see it go see it.

Because they ruin the other films in the series. AvP pretty much ruins the other films because of how it messes with the continuty. Same with the Prequel trilogy. You talk to people about the things in those movies, and it makes no sense.

While that's a valid point... its also very true that a lot of awful, awful movies are being made. And a large portion of them are either half-assed reboots or sequels/prequels coming years (and even generations) after the originals.

I have like the matrix series and I be looking forward for more :) But I do have to admit the 3rd movie the final fight between neo and smith is more suitable for Dragon-Ball Live movie though. Seeing them flying around and such....

Back