The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awkward, lol.

0gA5HFw.jpg

Funny that Stan works as Luke, but Hamill as WS makes me feel uncomfortable. It works, but it is uncomfortable for me to see Luke as a bad guy. Reminds me of Cruise in Collateral or Willis in The Jackal. Against the grain is good sometimes and I do think Hamill could have pulled the role off in his heyday.

Um, Khevin, please delete your problematic avatar sweaty. She was cancelled and it offends me.

thx

Is Disney done with Gina and Cara? Or just Gina? A comic series would be cool if she isn't gonna be in the show.

Is Disney done with Gina and Cara? Or just Gina? A comic series would be cool if she isn't gonna be in the show.

I assume now wouldn't be the time for them to try to get into the technicalities on Cara Dune and just completely shelf the character. Hence why most of her figures have been cancelled.

I assume now wouldn't be the time for them to try to get into the technicalities on Cara Dune and just completely shelf the character. Hence why most of her figures have been cancelled.

I'm still waiting for comment from someone important like Favreau. Or one of her "friends" in the cast that previously supported her. The silence is deafening. Behind the scenes this must be absolute shambles.

I once made the mistake of clicking on a Mike Zeroh video on Youtube, and now every time I open it, I get flooded with recommendations for Mike Zeroh videos about SW... from the headlines it would seem that Lucas, Favreau and Filoni are all "livid" with Carano's firing... :lol

I'm still waiting for comment from someone important like Favreau. Or one of her "friends" in the cast that previously supported her. The silence is deafening. Behind the scenes this must be absolute shambles.

We're in a world where you can't say anything without the lynch mob coming out in full pitchforks. My wife watches The Bachelor show and the host just had to step down because he "defended" a contestant because a photo came out of her being at an old plantation party back in 2018. Whether that's right or wrong is one thing, but all he said was to maybe give her a chance to explain herself. That clearly did not go well, so I imagine every celebrity's PR Team are on high alert with everything right now.

I just wrote a long angry letter to the Egyptian government.
I demanded for the pyramids, and all the temples in the Valley of The Kings to be torn down, destroyed, and erased from history.
As a Jew, they are an ugly monument and a painful reminder of the oppressions my people sufferer erecting them while enslaved by the Pharaohs.

I did not hear back from them yet. I'm sure a positive reply is on the way.

I demanded for the pyramids, and all the temples in the Valley of The Kings to be torn down, destroyed, and erased from history.
As a Jew, they are an ugly monument and a painful reminder of the oppressions my people sufferer erecting them while enslaved by the Pharaohs.

Sorry to break it to you but “Cancel Culture” is a US EX:lol

:lol:lol:lol

Back