1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She mentions that some made it off world. So I could imagine they all meet up again at some point once Baby Yoda has been dropped off to his people.

I'd say that'll be the first half of Season 2. Second half will be the Mando getting revenge on Moff Gideon for "The Purge". Am sure the rest of the Mandos will be in on that for sure. Including the Armourer.

Is there any other hardware The Mando needs ? Maybe a holster for the Dark Saber [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's safe to say Mando will get the Dark Saber at some point lol.

I would immediately pre-order Baze if HT were to release him.

I don't understand how they can release "2" versions of Chirrut and no Baze to accompany him. Boggles the mind.

I would immediately pre-order Baze if HT were to release him.

I don't understand how they can release "2" versions of Chirrut and no Baze to accompany him. Boggles the mind.

You'd think Hot Toys would leap at the opportunity to make not 1 but 2 characters played by Chinese actors. I'm sure the asian market would swipe those up.

Skipped Chirrut because no Baze

If they released Baze at this point do you have any idea how many complaints HT would get if they didn't reissue Chirrut?

If they released Baze at this point do you have any idea how many complaints HT would get if they didn't reissue Chirrut?

True but that would give them a chance to make some easier money, as the tooling is already done for Chirrut.

As far as the Incinerator Trooper goes, I was always been a collector of the Troopers (except for just one from the ST, Jakku) but I'm just not sure about this one.

It was just a bizarre cancellation..it wasn't like one brief posting somewhere for Baze...he was displayed and talked about throughout that entire convention circut that year then boom! Nothing.

This trooper probably wouldn't have seen a PO after one brief appearance if it wasn't such an easy redux for them.

Just a little fun fact that I received on good authority but always take it with a grain of salt , when discussing previous projects with the team at hottoys Baze fell into a situation similar to the Drax figure. It was a mix between license approval and approval from actor and /or representation. Tbe details regarding the figure and then a small contributing factor was feedback based on tbe actors popularity within their own country as well as the US territories. Small things that take place behind the scenes we never hear about nor are they ever publicly talked about or discussed. But as far as a baze releases it was in the works and a few prototype variations were developed but never made it to fruition and I think at that point the amount of time, effort, energy and money that was already utilized was chalked up to r&d loss.

i could totally believe that. Especially since the actor is known locally. Donny Yen would always be made as he's more popular.

But what I can't understand is they only make one of a clear double team. I'd say 70-80% of collectors that bought Chirrut would also get Baze. If they were simply part of a team I could maybe understand. But not those two.

As far as likeness approval. I can't imagine the actor not giving his ok. He didn't seem like some hard to please hard ass in the interviews I saw.

I guarantee Howard has the Baze prototype standing next to Chirrut in his display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think overall RO figures just didn't get that large of a production size (pre orders). How else is a Tank Commander not made?

R1 Troopers, including the Death Troopers, sat around for a long time and were still freely available a good 12+ months after release. Shore Trooper was the only quick sell out. This is why I don't see the re-release of the Death Trooper as "inevitable".

R1 Troopers, including the Death Troopers, sat around for a long time and were still freely available a good 12+ months after release. Shore Trooper was the only quick sell out. This is why I don't see the re-release of the Death Trooper as "inevitable".

I didn't really watch the market for that but if they sat around for a year then yea. HTs better off releasing Death Watch :)

True enough on however long they were around for, but armoured troops are an easy re-package and/or re-paint for Hot Toys, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Death Troopers are re-issued with a new box.

Back