1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What people, the people here? I don't know, I hear people saying "I'm waiting for Beskar version" or another version. The variants will definitely split the popularity of a single figure.

I'll buy one, still don't know which one yet. And with HT release timing, I probably just wait for Season Two before I buy any Mando... like Iron Man movies, he's likely going to have another 3 looks in S2.

I enjoy the show but I'm not buying every Mando... hopefully the best is yet to come.

So far, out of the 5 offerings from Mando, I am not buying anything. No IG-11, no trooper, no incinerator, no Mando, no Heavy.

What I might buy: Nolte, Beskar Mando, Baby Yoda, Moff Gideon (S2)

Interesting. I'm not buying any of the troopers, but I do need that IG-11, it's not IG-88, but it's still pretty damn great. I'm on the fence about the Heavy Mando, and I must be the only person that couldn't care less about the baby Yoda.

giphy.gif

I knew that HT wouldn't be able to help themselves on this one. Too easy to make. Depending on when it ships will depend on whether I order. Everything seems to be bottlenecking in Q2/Q3 right now.

Lots of stuff in '21 too.
I don't like the ankle lines...not sure what's up with those.

I love the incinerator equipment, but the decal design is fugly imo. An even less appealing PT Shocktrooper. I was one of the suckers who bought the TFA Flametrooper, Hot Toys ain't gettin me again with that trick!

TFA flametrooper is a nice and original design. I like how it's a little more bulkier than a regular trooper.

Looks awesome. I’m sure with the accessories he will be around $240. I’m holding out for a Death Trooper reissue bc I have been wanting that for a long time.

I may get this guy just for the badass walk he has as he makes his entrance.....So cocksure. [emoji23]

But having Moff Gideon secured would help a lot to justify this guy......"burn them out !"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the show, but this is a pass from me. Just not my style with the red parts. Basic is better when it comes to Troopers for me. Never liked most of the Clones with their various colored armors either. The only exception is the Shore Troopers, who look awesome and I regret not buying one.

Following the Porcelain Pattern Stormtrooper and the Copper Chrome Stormtrooper, surely it's only a matter of time before Hot Toys make the version everyone's clamouring for... the Physical Fitness Stormtrooper...

giphy.gif

I like the show, but this is a pass from me. Just not my style with the red parts. Basic is better when it comes to Troopers for me. Never liked most of the Clones with their various colored armors either. The only exception is the Shore Troopers, who look awesome and I regret not buying one.

Same sentiments here except with the Death Trooper. Wish HT hit the bigger stuff soon.

Interesting. I'm not buying any of the troopers, but I do need that IG-11, it's not IG-88, but it's still pretty damn great. I'm on the fence about the Heavy Mando, and I must be the only person that couldn't care less about the baby Yoda.

Yeah, don't get the appeal of the Bubba Fatreau trooper at all. Maybe it's a body diversity play (and obviously a cameo for the show creator) but he looks a bit cosplayer to me, maybe because he doesn't look so much hefty/big as just fat.

I knew that HT wouldn't be able to help themselves on this one. Too easy to make. Depending on when it ships will depend on whether I order. Everything seems to be bottlenecking in Q2/Q3 right now.

Yeah exactly, but at least they used the correct RO-style helmet this time. The remnant trooper is supposed to be an OT-style helmet that HT just used their RO helmet for. I get that most aren't hugely picky about the different helmet but to me the RO and OT helmets are pretty different.

So, Incinerator Stromtroopers go back as far as 2008 with The Force Unleashed, and were released as figures in 2009.

ist.jpg

The red parts have been redesigned a bit for The Mandalorian. And those little figures don't look like they're about to do much incinerating.

Yeah, don't get the appeal of the Bubba Fatreau trooper at all. Maybe it's a body diversity play (and obviously a cameo for the show creator) but he looks a bit cosplayer to me, maybe because he doesn't look so much hefty/big as just fat.

Fat Mandalorian is what attracted me to the figure, because he's different to the norm.

He's Dengar to Djarin's Fett.

So far I've kept to black and white HT OT Stormtroopers, the original little and large two-pack, Luke Trooper, Sandtrooper, Spacetrooper, Snowtroopers, 'ROTJ' Stormtrooper and Patrol Trooper.

I avoided the Death Troopers because they're monochromatic.

Apart from the orange pauldron on the Sandtrooper the Incinerator would be my first 'painted' trooper.

My prediction is this will PO in low numbers (along with the Remnant Trooper) signalling to Hot Toys that interest in the Mandalorian is low so we don't get any more figures that people would actually buy as opposed to taking the hint we don't want more lazy repaints at $200+

And yet they haven?t offered the only one I would be interested in..... Mimban Stormtrooper.

Great to see more Mando figures, but I?ve never really liked this design.... I don?t like my OT troopers painted.

As others have said, I hope they don?t use this release to gauge interest in the Mandalorian. We still need the main 4..... Beskar Mando, Cara and Kuill/Baby Yoda.

Y?all know this guy is gonna sell out and go for ridiculous amounts on the secondary market. Most of the troopers do.

Back