1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised the Death Trooper didn't release first honestly, isn't it basically a straight-up rerelease with a new logo?

Maybe they?re just waiting a bit longer on people still getting their Krennic to pre-order another DT to go with him ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sure they could transition pretty easily from Remnant trooper into Incinerator. No need to switch molds, just change the paint and add a few accessories, new box. Done.

Am loving this !! Going to look so good on the shelf. Something totally different to some trooper with just a gun.

If only my shelf would look like JB photos, but I don't want to set the place on fire.

Maybe I can paint a Hasbro 12 inch for the cheap version.:monkey3

Funny how little activity the Mandalorian trooper threads have. This one just released today and only a few comments compared to the Mandalorian characters.

Pics are up. Have to say that the chest armor of these figures is much more tolerable when there's backpack straps concealing the skinniness.

Something about the proportions still seems off to me. Much like with the Remnant Tropoer he doesn't come across nearly as intimidating as he was on screen.

Funny how little activity the Mandalorian trooper threads have. This one just released today and only a few comments compared to the Mandalorian characters.

Probably because people are still on cloud 9 from yesterday's Hot Toys offerings. It might've made more sense to leave a few days gap between Ahsoka/the 501st and releasing this. The Remnant Trooper didn't have a lot of noise around it at first, but most people picked one up.

Absolutely, after yesterday, this is kinda meh. Nice figure, just not Ashoka. This should have been released on Monday when we had nothing going on. Interested to see in hand video. I hope that dad with the kids gets one up soon.

I wonder if these new HT where supposed to be originally for SDCC because it’s weird that so many SW HT came out all at once. I think there were at least four that were revealed in one day this week :dunno

Wallets might be thinner due to Covid. Stormtroopers aren't new. HT is hiding the real beef like Cara and Moff.

Seems there are "Hot Toys" and there are "Hot Toys". The weathering on this is appalling. Pristine white armour with a bit of white weathering applied only to the red lining colours. No soot, no dirtiness on the fuel cannisters on his back.

Pretty poor in comparison to what we've seen on the Mando himself and Ahsoka and the 501st Trooper.

But all is not lost. It won't be hard to add a little soot weathering to this figure, but disappointing nonetheless. Otherwise a cool looking figure, and still happy to have him coming my way.

Seems there are "Hot Toys" and there are "Hot Toys". The weathering on this is appalling. Pristine white armour with a bit of white weathering applied only to the red lining colours. No soot, no dirtiness on the fuel cannisters on his back.

Pretty poor in comparison to what we've seen on the Mando himself and Ahsoka and the 501st Trooper.

But all is not lost. It won't be hard to add a little soot weathering to this figure, but disappointing nonetheless. Otherwise a cool looking figure, and still happy to have him coming my way.

I find the lack of weathering on the armor a little disturbing to be sure, but then again, this guy was part of the "pristine" troopers that showed up with Moff Gideon. Still would have liked to see this come out with more soot or ash from the weapon and wear.

Yes, this trooper was quite white and shiny.

large.391009938_IncineratorR17.jpg.11f6ff46c59396f60c5dfffd58993eb1.jpg

large.338895669_IncineratorR13.jpg.e999ab9724be626b805b0beef48ff981.jpg

Looks like they put the cannister backpack on upside down in that video.

Yes, this trooper was quite white and shiny.

large.391009938_IncineratorR17.jpg.11f6ff46c59396f60c5dfffd58993eb1.jpg

large.338895669_IncineratorR13.jpg.e999ab9724be626b805b0beef48ff981.jpg

Looks like they put the cannister backpack on upside down in that video.

True. The lack of weathering looks accurate... would have looked really cool though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The trooper was quite clean in the episode. I thought he would benefit with some weathering in the show since he's playing with fire all the time. Would love to get some weathering ideas when you are done Hoody.

The trooper was quite clean in the episode. I thought he would benefit with some weathering in the show since he's playing with fire all the time. Would love to get some weathering ideas when you are done Hoody.

No problem. Should really only be a matter of using a bit of Tamiya Weathering pastels "soot" wiped into the corners etc with a Q-tip, tissue or similar. If it doesn't look OK it simply washes off. Or remove smaller "mistakes" with a wet Q-tip.

These figures all have an outer protective clear coat on the armour, so are pretty robust to small scale weathering like I mentioned. Can't really do any wrong.

This is the Tamiya weathering kit. Comes with an applicator as well. There are 2 other types. But soot should be fine. Maybe a bit of rust here and there on the backpack fuel canisters as well.

182912.jpg

Yeah, I think the lack of weathering is deliberate, as it is in the show. I think it?s to show the contrast between Herzog?s dirty grimy troopers with Gideon?s brand new straight off the shelf shiny troopers. Herzog is a small time crime lord literally clinging to the remnants of the Empire, while Gideon is still very much a powerful player who can afford the very best elite troopers.

Yeah, I think the lack of weathering is deliberate, as it is in the show. I think it?s to show the contrast between Herzog?s dirty grimy troopers with Gideon?s brand new straight off the shelf shiny troopers. Herzog is a small time crime lord literally clinging to the remnants of the Empire, while Gideon is still very much a powerful player who can afford the very best elite troopers.

Yep I could believe that too. Makes sense. But I guess they need to up their game with the red paint dings.

Might have also been some newb 501st Legion member with a new suit of armour who didn't want to get it dirty :lol

Back