1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing that would be through the roof is likely Baby Yoda.

Mando and others have probably sold moderately well. Better than the ST though. Seen anything new from that movie? :lol

Is this telling? I think they have announced more mandalorian figures than tros. Either way, this was a guarantee, easy repaint for ht. Cool figure but not af any interest in my collection. Oh well, another month of nothing from ot/pt/ro for me. Can?t wait for all the birds of pray, marvel, and Wonder Woman announcements coming up.

That said, at least it is Star Wars and I hope it sells well and forces hot toys to make more troops.

I'll be picking this guy up.
Still waiting on the Death Trooper and Scout Trooper though, and I'd probably grab a clean Storm Trooper or two if they released those.

He looked more heavyset/bulkier in the show, this guy looks a bit on the skinny side.

The Flame Trooper did have a bulky build.

This is a "tell" with how far HT is willing to go here with SW. The Sequel Trilogy has been really hit-n-miss for them (mostly miss) so they are probably less inclined to sink the R and D into new figures or alternate versions of current ones like different sized troopers.

Look at the recent movie offering....Solo had two additional troopers shown along with a new version of Chewie that were all scrapped. Rogue One had a figure that made all of the convention rounds but ended up not produced. TROS has only had two troopers (one released prior to the movie's premiere) and bare-bones versions of the two lead characters hat don't even fully reflect their appearances in the movie. No new announcements for figures from that movie.

While The Mandolorain is generating some good buzz for SW, I don't think we will see that reflected in figure releases. There may be the occasional additional character and more troopers that can be easily retrofitted and recycled from earlier figures but I think it is safe to sadly say we are on the verge of watching SW become a second -tier license for HT (and others) with more drawn out release dates, more delays and more reissues and/or recycling.

Disney has fumbled badly with SW on nearly every level from the algorithm committee-based movies to the haphazard treatment of collectibles and licensing to the overpriced faceless mall masquerading as a theme park attraction. Only the TV offerings have so far escaped any major snafu.

All that's left to hope for is some more decent releases from the original six movies and whatever occasional new figure from the TV properties that may pop up.
More than likely what we'll see is more like this flame trooper...a repainted half-effort to ride the Mando wave.

It's just sad.

This is a nice looking figure all round.

Classic Stormtrooper armour with a dash of red, a pauldron, a bit of wear, an interesting weapon and a great flame effect. The fact he saw some screen time on The Mandalorian is a bonus.

PD1579492131CUQ.jpg

PD1579492126tAh.jpg

Cara Dune can wait for season 2. [emoji2]. We need Kuiil !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want to see him made. It needs to happen soon, as the chance to get him will probably die if he isn't at least previewed by SDCC. And the chance is probably slim:(. Great character on the show!

My budget will be non-existent over the next few years of releases, so I'll have to likely tap out of these extras. If that wasn't the case, I'd be 100% in on the Mando line, this included. I really like the look. Mando and IG are mandatory, maybe on the Heavy if I find a way to swing it, but I can only hope these troops hang around for a while.

Ditto. IMO more priorities than this, tho if I had unlimited funds would be all over it. Mando, IG, even the Heavy are critical (I just dumped EG Hawkeye PO so I could go for IG-11. Yaas, EG Hawkeye looked cool but at same time - I just didn't care enough, and not sure about him doing the Asian look - for me not iconic for the long term display. But IG-11 is, IMO. Hawkeye was too expensive if u don't care that much).

If I hafta choose I'd rather have a fig knowing it was Favreau (under the mask) than a Stormtrooper.

Mildly annoying IMO that characters like Kuiil, Cara, and Baby aren't announced but this is - probably 'coz it could be released fast.

I really want to see him made. It needs to happen soon, as the chance to get him will probably die if he isn't at least previewed by SDCC. And the chance is probably slim. Great character on the show!
I have spoken.

IMO HT should just do a baby/Kuill 2-pack dx. *&^% Kuill had more screen time than Stormtrooper. Maybe that's the delays tho they hafta make new molds/bodies.

Wow! Another easy cash grab for HT. Color me surprised.

Where the @#$& is Cara Dune?

They seem to really avoid Star Wars characters that don't wear a helmet nowadays, which is really annoying. Krennic was a damn miracle and they are probably now wringing their hands over the Solo Han Solo they still have to release.

I don?t think young han or the mud trooper came out yet. Movie is almost 2 years old. No way bespin han comes out until those 2 have had time to sell a bit. Will they do cara? She could be the next baze.

Back