The Man-Thing - Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I just placed my order for the wait-list on Man-thing. I've never order from sideshow before and I read that once my wait-list coverts they will charge my card, is there anyway to have it charge my card once its available or when it ships?

I'm pretty sure it only charges if its available. Unless thats for regular orderes (before the Wait Lists)

I'm pretty sure it only charges if its available. Unless thats for regular orderes (before the Wait Lists)

Once a wait list converts it becomes essentially just like a regular order, your card won't be charged until it is ready to ship. :wave

Hey guys, I just placed my order for the wait-list on Man-thing. I've never order from sideshow before and I read that once my wait-list coverts they will charge my card, is there anyway to have it charge my card once its available or when it ships?

they don't charge you until it ships unless you did the flexpay

I think it's more than 250.
It's to easy to cancel and many are just on the list to make sure they get a potential grail with a superlow ES! :monkey1

It's to easy to cancel and many are just on the list to make sure they get a potential grail with a superlow ES! :monkey1

I think far too many people are doing this -- preordering in the hope of the low ES then when SS sees how many orders they get they bump up the ES. People see how big the ES is and they cancel. Its a shame IMO.

I think far too many people are doing this -- preordering in the hope of the low ES then when SS sees how many orders they get they bump up the ES. People see how big the ES is and they cancel. Its a shame IMO.

It is a shame because it should be more about the collectible and NOT the ES or how rare it is going to be.

Bingo. But Sideshow should recognize this phenomena after the first few occurrences and take that into account when setting the ES. I doubt they want these space hog boxes clogging up warehouse space for months and months, even years.

It is a shame because it should be more about the collectible and NOT the ES or how rare it is going to be.

When there is a high ES the collectible part of it diminishes IMO.. I wish SS would go back to the old days and announce the ES along w/ the product.. The TBA and allowing people to cxl messes up all the good fun..

When there is a high ES the collectible part of it diminishes IMO.. I wish SS would go back to the old days and announce the ES along w/ the product.. The TBA and allowing people to cxl messes up all the good fun..

Ah, I could understand that. For me if I like the character and what it represents I really don't care much what the ES. I am not into this for resale purposes. Obviously if I am selling something I would like to get something for it but that is not what I am thinking about when I purchase. Aslong as I like it, the size really isn't a huge deal to me.

I still think they should charge a small cancellation fee ($5) and not reveal the ES until people see it on the actually item when it arrives... :monkey1

Back