The Man-Thing - Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like him and I hope he turns out to be heavier. Just like ABOM is 35 lbs and the Hulk is 50 lbs. Shouldn't ABOM weigh more since he is much more massive than Hulk?

I will be happier for lighter statues, display shelves can't handle the too many heavy statues...of course I would hope the price might ajust slightly if they are lighter...

When did his eyes ever light up red in the comic?

I'm thinking it must be based on an evil robot lookalike that fought the real man thing in one of the comics.

man thing's eyes are supposed to be ruby/glass-like orbs.

I like him and I hope he turns out to be heavier. Just like ABOM is 35 lbs and the Hulk is 50 lbs. Shouldn't ABOM weigh more since he is much more massive than Hulk?

Abom is most likely more hollow than Hulk and sadly so is Manthing. Maybe its a good thing because if it were any heavier you'd pay a lot more money and I haven't even mentioned shipping.

YEAH, when? And while we are at it....why isn't he flat?? When was he ever 3-D in the comic? Also, not to knit-pick...but since WHEN was Man-Thing made of Polystone? Im pretty sure he was organic based....:rolleyes:

:peace

who knows, since ssc made him lighter and jumped the price. maybe they'll through in free shipping.:naughty:lol

Hey, anything is possible these days! I mean just this morning I heard that there have been over 200 instances where a Pig Flu in the United States alone! :monkey1

Let's see...cutting corners to lower production costs + raising prices = record 4th quarter profits :chew

When he has his picture taken with a flash at christmas dinner, my eyes do the same thing... I look like I'm pregnant with demon.

I agree, the lighting up is not needed and the deep ruby would be the icing on the cake with this great sculpt. Maybe when the lights are off they look authentic... and then you get the added bonus of having him look like your headlights flashed on him when your car went off the road in the marshes.

Hey guys, I just placed my order for the wait-list on Man-thing. I've never order from sideshow before and I read that once my wait-list coverts they will charge my card, is there anyway to have it charge my card once its available or when it ships?

Back