The Man-Thing - Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beachfox

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see this coming...

***At the request of Sideshow, please do not hotlink images from their site***

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=6597

Sorry, didn't know where to post this... if it's posted wrongly, pls divert it, thanks. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if the eyes light up or if that is just a reflection of light on the eyes?

Light up eyes would be cool!

Can't see it being a big seller though. I have the Bowen statue and even though it is an awesome sculpt, I got it dirt cheap.

first impressions is i like it more then Abomination pf and wonder i this will be as big or bigger.

i want it.

Maybe the exclusive will come with Howard the Duck!! :lol

51kX%2BQKGhsL.jpg

Wow I'm all over this. I realize that Man-Thing is kind of a "WTF" choice for most people, but if you go back and read some of his series from the 70s it was actually pretty damn good. It sucks that the horror characters from Marvel have basically disappeared from the modern comics.

As for the statue, I really hope this is 1/4 scale, and not that odd Ghost Rider scale that doesn't go with anything else. And I can't think of anything that might be the exclusive, like a change-o-hand or accessory....mebbe the Exc is the light up function? It would be great if this was in the NL tomorrow night.

BRING IT SS

2vrzcbq.jpg

This is one character I've always asked for, so I'm not gonna complain!!! I'll order it!!! Now... where's the Dr. Strange PF???

awesome choice.
I'll sit back and watch the hating begin ... :monkey1
I agree.

The hating has already started, I guess some people want nothing but Spidey, Hulk and Iron Man. :rolleyes:

This is one character I've always asked for, so I'm not gonna complain!!! I'll order it!!! Now... where's the Dr. Strange PF???
Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about! His cape alone would be bad ass!! :rock

Back