The Lord of the Rings Polystone Statue and PF Lines are alive!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you try and get confirmation that the 1:6 statue line isn't dead? And that Merry and Pippin are being worked on :pray:

S'il te plait :)

Many collectors are waiting for this answer.

I expect a confirmation from Sideshow specifically in this line.

So I would appreciate if you can masterside ask about it.

you guys are crazy to think these lines are dead. An LSF or maquette of Balrog is inevitable.

I don't really care if it's another baddie as long as it isn't an Orc. Saruman maybe?

I don't really care if it's another baddie as long as it isn't an Orc. Saruman maybe?

As much as I'm not a fan of Saruman the character, Christopher Lee is the motherf'ing man!!!!

A little off topic but would love to see a Dracula PF of that guy.

Back on topic a Saruman PF with a Crazy Saruman COH and dirty cloak would be killlllerrrrr. Wish they had done an EX for Sauron (totally would've PO'd)

I'd like to see them do PFs for the characters that they never did, like Gimli mixed media would be so awesome and maybe even a greybeard Maquette (as a PF would be impossible) and no more stupid busts.

Im tired of the polystone statues so PFs for this and the Hobbit would be awesome! Cannot wait for sideshow to do SMAUG

The original Rog was such a great piece to own. One of my all time favorite pieces.

I asked Jeff further explanations.

Of course, I will provide the answer. :)

Yeah I saw it in stores back then but couldn't spend the money at the time.

I did spend a chunk on it back in the day. Thankfully when I sold it I didn't lose my shorts but I still miss it all the same.

The following would really complete this line for me
PFs--Gimli, Arwen, Boromir, Saruman the White, Samwise, Merry & Pippen on Treebeard base, Eowyn, Faramir and finally Gandalf the White on Shadowfax
1:4 Bust -- Denathor (I wish that line had been done with arms).

Everything else would fill in with busts, so after that I would call the LotR line a lock.

As for the Hobbit (thus far)
PFs -- Bilbo, Thorin, Tauriel, and Azog the Defiler (ex holding head of Dwarf King)
Busts -- While the other 12 dwarves would be cool as PFs, for space and cost purposes I'd prefer 1:4 busts
Statue -- Smaug (I think it would be too massive in any other format)

Last edited:
The following would really complete this line for me
PFs--Gimli, Arwen, Boromir, Saruman the White, Samwise, Merry & Pippen on Treebeard base, Eowyn, Faramir and finally Gandalf the White on Shadowfax

:hi5: :exactly: :goodpost:

My top LotR PFs that need to be made are Gimli, Boromir, Sam, Merry, Pippen, Faramir, Theoden, Eowyn, Arwen, Saruman...and Treebeard!

Do I ask too much?

:dunno

Hi guys!

My question for Jeff Dean :

Hello Jeff Dean,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I'm quite reassured by your response, however I have a doubt about something, you said : it does not mean the line is dead

If I understand correctly, you still have the license to operate the Polystone Statues (or Maquette) and also Premium Format Figure? I have understand correctly?

Thank you very much, i wait your answer.

Best regards.

Jeff Dean :

That is correct, I meant to say that the license is not dead and not line.

If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Jeff Dean
Processing Coordinator

PF and Polystone Statue Line are safe! :)

Have you read my question for Jeff? I think not.

If I understand correctly, you still have the license to operate the Polystone Statues (or Maquette) and also Premium Format Figure? I have understand correctly?

Jeff said : "That is correct"

It's clear for you now?

not dead and not line? What did he mean to say there?

You are english, right? :monkey3

About this sentence you must relate this to the sentence that I quoted in my previous mail: "Does not it mean the line is dead."

This extract is taken from the first mail of jeff.

I asked for clarification, he was wrong on a term (line), he meant that the license was not dead.

Back