The LEGO Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really good----By the way, learned from a visual effects guy working on the movie that it's entirely CG. There's some live-action stuff that was shot but it was misreported that it was some stop-motion but it's not, all the Lego is CG.

"I only work in black...and sometimes very very dark grey." :lol

batlego.jpg

lordbiz.jpg

As am I. My two sons are so excited for this.

Sweet! This could be a movie that's fun for young and old!! :rock :rock

In other news, I managed to pick the right bag from the new batch of Lego Minifigs, because I got Emmet! :yess:

12252954883_b17d3b0e5e_o.jpg

Also, Shakespeare:
12253222474_3072fa2443_o.jpg

I might get more! These are fun, have perfect likeness and are way cheaper than Hot Toys ;)

Same. I gotta say, even if I was kidless, I think I'd be seeing this in the theatre. Might as well see at least one enjoyable WB movie with Batman, Superman, and WonderWoman together. :lol

The best part of alot of these new animated movies aimed towards children is that they appeal to adults as well. I loved the Despicable Me movies, the Cloudy with a chance of Meatball movies, most Disney movies, etc.

I've been following the development of this movie at another forum.
I'm looking forward to the release.

Same. I gotta say, even if I was kidless, I think I'd be seeing this in the theatre. Might as well see at least one enjoyable WB movie with Batman, Superman, and WonderWoman together. :lol

Yep, I'm kidless and I'll probably be there opening weekend. :rock

I grew up with Lego, still buy an occasional set (Bag End last year) so this is a must-see for me. :rock :rock

I think some clarification might be needed. I'm not seeing this with the kids as an excuse of "having" to see it. The fact that the kids want to see it means I actually get to go to a movie I'll enjoy and they'll sit through it, behaving. :lol

I just got back from this tonight. It was well, AWESOME!!!!!!!! Best animated film this year period! I don't think Disney/Pixar can top it this year, and everyone that knows me knows I loves the Disney/Pixar. :lol

I just got back from this tonight. It was well, AWESOME!!!!!!!! Best animated film this year period! I don't think Disney/Pixar can top it this year, and everyone that knows me knows I loves the Disney/Pixar. :lol

Hearing a lot of great things... last time I checked it was 99% on Rotten Tomatoes, which is an absurdly high rating. Gravity got 97%, 12 Years a Slave 96%, and Her got 94%.

I will be taking my Daughter during the week, as my Wife has no desire to see this. Her Loss.

Back