The Legend of Tarzan (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me this will not beat out the 80s Greystoke film...easily in my top 20 list all time..
Right on man.

I actually saw that on a plane back in 1985 as a kid when I went for a trip overseas. Lambert was absolutely brilliant, & I have to buy that film.

The trailer looks cool in parts, but it'll be generic fluff in the end.. plus SLJ again?

FFS. :lol

I kinda want to see this. I like that they're still making a Tarzan movie every couple of decades. Makes me feel like I'm not totally irrelevant. :lol

Hmmm, just how old are you? Older than 45? lol, we're among wippersnapper!

tumblr_nerr7nMjXR1s2wio8o1_500.gif

I kinda want to see this. I like that they're still making a Tarzan movie every couple of decades. Makes me feel like I'm not totally irrelevant. :lol

:lol

I was watching ROTJ recently and realized that when Chewie did his Tarzan yell while swinging to the Scout Walker that kids today would have no idea what that was in reference too. I've got to assume he'll do the yell in the new movie.

I was watching ROTJ recently and realized that when Chewie did his Tarzan yell while swinging to the Scout Walker that kids today would have no idea what that was in reference too. I've got to assume he'll do the yell in the new movie.

...And kids will think it's a reference to Chewbacca. :lol

Well, there had to be one movie this summer that the critics all hated, the folks in here said was the worst thing ever and....I see it and really like it.

This one worked for me...liked it a lot.

I thought it was ok. Got a little bored in a few spots, but it has more good then bad.

Back