The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

If anyone knows anyone who is willing to part with their post pandemic statue, let me know...

Just saw that Neil Druckman will be attending Wondercon to promote his new graphic novel and immediately bought a badge. So getting the stands for my Joel and Ellie figures signed! :panic:

good luck man! that sounds awesome! i saw the joel but not the ellie. if at all possible could you repost pics or are they pretty recent?

Factory entertainment announced recently that their doing TLOU figures. At least I think it's figures. Some of their stuff are ok. Better than nothing.

Yea they have a giraffe plush already. Good to see company's are atleast working on tlou merch. I'm sure sideshow and other companies with follow with products. I just really want Ellie and Joel lol.

Factory entertainment announced recently that their doing TLOU figures. At least I think it's figures. Some of their stuff are ok. Better than nothing.

​I need to look into this. I'll buy them if they look decent.

Yea they have a giraffe plush already. Good to see company's are atleast working on tlou merch. I'm sure sideshow and other companies with follow with products. I just really want Ellie and Joel lol.

do you have a link to the giraffe plush? never heard of it

Toy-Fair-2014-Factory-Entertainment-017.jpg

So its finally happening. Just a matter of when and how much stuff we will get. I just want a proper ellie and joel and im set.

Its just showing that more is on the wat i guess, Maybe an ellie plushie to go along with it? Yea the giraffe is definatly an easy pass but im intrigued to see what else they are making.

Nice that they did that. The giraffe plush makes an appearance in the toy store and the sewers section.

Yeah, its a nice reference, but if I want a stuffed giraffe, I can get that anywhere. Bring on the figures!!! :pray:

Yeah, I already have a bunch of stuffed Giraffes. To be honest, I don't want anything stuffed. I know for sure I wouldn't display it.

Grounded:The making of the Last of Us now available officially on YouTube

Back