The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

This game makes me question the need for new consoles. It looks amazing

The ps3 has a combined total of 512mb of Ram, so can you imagine what ND can do with 8gb?'

Stats say I am 15 hours in, but still on Chp 6 (of 12), so yeah, LONG game!!!

The ps3 has a combined total of 512mb of Ram, so can you imagine what ND can do with 8gb?'

And we've only seen the early games, we know how crazy things can get when devs have a full grasp of a new gen's capabilities.

I really hope we see more of these games. This game sticks with you at the end. its literally that good. It deserves all the praise.

This is one of those Games i think that doesn't need a sequel. Its the first game this year i have thoroughly enjoyed and enough to want to replay it. It will be nice to have a sequel though as i enjoyed the connection between both characters and would like to play as them again through another journey. If they do a sequel i don't see it happening for quite some time.

I think i played for about 10 straight hours on saturday and another 6 straight on sunday. I have not done that for a while i normally get bored after 3 hours or so nowadays.

I'd also love figures or a PF of these two

I'd think they do a sequel but then again I'm not sure. Maybe do one with different characters.

Saw an interview with ND. They're working on single player dlc...

Yeah it's part of the season pass, and as far as I know, this is their FIRST EVER single player DLC, so call me super curious as to what they do.

I could see them do a prequel - 20 years into the plant apocalypse is a long time

Yeah it's part of the season pass, and as far as I know, this is their FIRST EVER single player DLC, so call me super curious as to what they do.

I could see them do a prequel - 20 years into the plant apocalypse is a long time

:pray:

The jump from
Spoiler Spoiler:
left a lot of room to have DLC there. Maybe more skins or weapons.

Did anyone buy any of the skins yet? I got about half of what is available. I still need to finish Hard mode and move onto Survivor.

I started out on normal, played for about 3 hours and then switched it to Hard. Normal mode is no cakewalk, but the extra challenge felt more realistic to me. On Normal I was practically swimming in ammo I didn't need.

If there is a hard mode I always start with it. I thought it was going to be hard but it's actually really easy. I was surprised.

Survivor is very difficult, I got up to the docks section with Tess and I was getting shot up and I had no medkits. So I switched to Hard Mode.

I'm outside the school with Ellie and Bill now. Hard mode feels like Normal but you get less supplies.

Im going to start NG+ tonight and try survivor hopefully the weapon(if they carry over)/stat carry over helps a little. Using no hearing mode will add a bit more tension to the clicker area's too especially the
Spoiler Spoiler:

Survivor is no joke, it's insane. Nothing carries over if you didn't complete that difficulty, but you can go backwards in the lower difficulties if you say beat it on Normal and you can go back on Easy with NG+.

Survivor is no joke, it's insane. Nothing carries over if you didn't complete that difficulty, but you can go backwards in the lower difficulties if you say beat it on Normal and you can go back on Easy with NG+.

Ahh i see well ill try survivor either way then. If it gets annoying ill drop to hard.

Survivor needs to be played very serious and very slow. Stealth is a must. It didn't seem like you received anymore damage than when you play it on Normal. But supplies are nonexistent.

Survivor needs to be played very serious and very slow. Stealth is a must. It didn't seem like you received anymore damage than when you play it on Normal. But supplies are nonexistent.

I enjoy playing slowly and playing out scenarios stealthy anyway. I played a lot of normal that way. The only section that was a bit annoying to do stealthy was the last section before the
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

I enjoy playing slowly and playing out scenarioas stealthy anyway. I played a lot of normal that way. The only section that was a bit annoying to do stealthy was the last section before the
Spoiler Spoiler:

That was very tedious. It took me forever to get out of the first section since men kept showing up. By the end of the game, headshots with the Bow were pretty straight forward.

The Bow is the most rewarding weapon in the game aside from the scoped rifle.

The head explosions are so goddamn realistic.

This is one of the few games I've played where the gun fire doesn't sound cheesy and fake either.

That was very tedious. It took me forever to get out of the first section since men kept showing up. By the end of the game, headshots with the Bow were pretty straight forward.

The Bow is the most rewarding weapon in the game aside from the scoped rifle.

The head explosions are so goddamn realistic.

This is one of the few games I've played where the gun fire doesn't sound cheesy and fake either.

Yeah gun fire with surround sound and bass sounded awesome. Love the bow and rifle combo with the magnum.Naughty dog just hit this out the park and 100% deserve GOTY. This is the first game for a while to make me care for characters.

Yeah gun fire with surround sound and bass sounded awesome. Love the bow and rifle combo with the magnum.Naughty dog just hit this out the park and 100% deserve GOTY. This is the first game for a while to make me care for characters.

Heavy Rain was the last game to suck me in the last few years and this did it again, even more so.

Back