The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Shouldn't be too much of a hassle to do, it just needs like a U shaped cut on the top front end.

Still holding out hope they port this to the Ps4.....speaking for myself, I would double dip in a new york minute

I wish ND would start talking about a infected mode for MP.

I don't think playing as Clickers could work since the player would need to be blind. I guess it would need to be Runners and Stalkers.

They can sort of make a clicker work. Plus it'd be in third person anyway. Maybe they'll do it for the sequel .

At the very least we could use a horde mode where all the players take on wave after wave.

I don't think playing as Clickers could work since the player would need to be blind. I guess it would need to be Runners and Stalkers.

I'm just picturing gamers staring at a blank screen on their TV hoping to hear something....and then BAM, your stabbed in the neck from behind! :lol

I'm just picturing gamers staring at a blank screen on their TV hoping to hear something....and then BAM, your stabbed in the neck from behind! :lol

Maybe it would work if they gave us Daredevil hearing vision :rotfl

They could tweak it - we could play in a different part of the country where Clickers evolved differently. MP doesn't have to fit the story perfectly.

Or just make completely new classes of infected for MP.

What would be cool is if the longer you lived the more you would mutate into the different kinds of infected.

Still holding out hope they port this to the Ps4.....speaking for myself, I would double dip in a new york minute

Here you go Matt

https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/0...playstation-4?abthid=53336efb98715f181e00006c

If a video on Turkish website Multiplayer is any indication, The Last of Us is coming to PlayStation 4 this summer, and it will come packing single-player DLC Left Behind.

According to NeoGAF user Quirah (via user chadskin), Sercan Sulun – PlayStation’s Eurasian Software Market Manager — says that while a sequel to The Last of Us may not be forthcoming any time soon, the “first game will be released this summer for PS4 as a physical and digital copy, with enhanced graphics.” f true – and it appears that it is, as Sulun is a high-ranking member of Sony that’s been with the company since August of 2012 – this would be a huge win for PS4 gamers hungry for some first party content. Other than Infamous: Second Son, Driveclub, MLB 14: The Show, and The Order: 1886, no triple-A first party games have been announced in PlayStation 4's 2014 calendar.

The Last of Us launched exclusively on PlayStation 3 in June of 2013. It is a masterpiece, and easily won IGN's 2013 Game of the Year award. Its story DLC, Left Behind, was also amazing, though it will, unfortunately, be the only piece of single-player DLC.

We’ve reached out to Sony for comment, and will update when we hear back.

I hate when they update a game for PS4 that ive already played :mad:
Great news for everyone else though. But i dont see how likely this is. Take with a large grain of salt

Will gladly pick up the PS4 version. Maybe I'll save my play through on the forthcoming difficulty for the PS4 port.

Same here, I miss the multiplayer.

Glad this is coming to Ps4 I didn't get a chance to finish it.

Will gladly buy the game AGAIN on PS4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna buy it again .. and playing it on 1080p this time? hell yeah !

i'm sure lots of ppl want to play it too since so many ppl jumped from the Xbox Wagon to Playstation because of MS bad marketing strategy when they released the Xbox One

Back