Media The Last of Us Part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dat muscle definition.

I actually really appreciate these trailers really not telling us anything in context other than giving us great visuals.

What if that lady being choked is Ellie's mom and this is the 'beginning' of the apocalypse

Yeah people are assuming she's pregnant. IDK. Maybe?

But they showed her as an adult in the first trailer.

They announced the voice actors and who they're playing in that scene but left who Laura Bailey is playing blank. Must be an important character... Ellie's mother?

https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/status/925058760120320002

DNZ3rNdVwAEkiuz.jpg

Even though she's meant to be dead, it's not unreasonable to think this scene could be set in the past.

Duel eras back and forth? That might be interesting. I just don't want to see a young Joel meeting her mother. Too cliche. This isn't MGS.

I don't think there's anything significant about her immunity other than just the randomness of her DNA holds the infection off.

The first game revolved around her immunity, so maybe this part we see how it became and maybe even since she is immune, there bound to be more like her somewhere in the world ? Or I dont know maybe Ellies mom ate some magic mushrooms and got cured :rotfl

Or the lady and co. simply could be new companions Joel and Ellie meet along the way, at least we get to have more than two playable characters this time ?

I dont know man, the trailers haven't given anything away so it could be anything really !

The first game revolved around her immunity, so maybe this part we see how it became and maybe even since she is immune, there bound to be more like her somewhere in the world ? Or I dont know maybe Ellies mom ate some magic mushrooms and got cured :rotfl

Or the lady and co. simply could be new companions Joel and Ellie meet along the way, at least we get to have more than two playable characters this time ?

I dont know man, the trailers haven't given anything away so it could be anything really !

I don't think there needs to be an explanation to her immunity. Things are best left unsaid in most cases. It's not important.

I don't think there needs to be an explanation to her immunity. Things are best left unsaid in most cases. It's not important.

agree with you how sometimes its better not to say but still would be nice to see only if they have a 'fresh' take on it, hahaha for a second I thought maybe the lady could be Joel's wife - Sarah mom ...since ...she's ...blonde :dunno

Online in te first one was awesome, you just needed a good team, otherwise you were ****ed fromthe get go.

I look forward to multiplayer gameplay.

Yeah that's true. They need to fix the mechanic so if someone quits out, you don't get stuck with a **** tier level 0 >_>

I was pretty good with the first one. I remember playing a lot with Sol. I didn't bother with the PS4 version since I already got the Platinum with the PS3 version.

That women could be Ellie’s lover

Could see some lesbian sex scene between Ellie and this strong blonde girl...Ellie'mom theory just plain boring. Well love -passion - hatred/revenge was pretty much the theme of TLOU2 (i made up the love/passion part :lol)

Back