The Last Exorcism

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, as I mentioned in my post early,
I though it was well executed and pretty solid script and concept... but the ending doesn't deliver...
I mean, the movie starts like a thriller/mystery and ends up being campy, almost like a B exploitation movie, minus the gore...

I thought the movie sucked , dont waste your $$$$$ on , good story but it was missing alotta things that a horror movie should have , it was not scary at all , sorry for bashing it but it was a waste of time for me

Caught it this evening. The entire group I went with thought the ending was whack, but unlike them the last few moments of the film didn't ruin what came before it, and it was there that the film really shined. I really liked the jaded and tired exorcist character and generally I found it lacking of many stupid horror movie cliches (which admittedly cut down on the scare factor). So, not a terrible way to spend a couple hours in the still hot summer night, but it's too bad about that ending though.

Went to watch it last night. Beginning and middle were top notch with a nicely paced build up to the Exorcism. Then all of a sudden it goes all Nic Cage Wicker Man sh't and falls apart BADLY. The ending almost belonged in another movie. And don't get me started on the abrupt finish. Felt totally unfinished...

*cough* Blair Witch *cough*

Should have called this The Last Blair Witchorcism. Kahkah.

Back