The Last Exorcism

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to disagree with this. Take the Wolverine movie for example. When it came out as PG-13 I knew it wasn't going to be as good as it should have been. It didn't suck, but could have been so much more.

First Conan movie. Rated R, kicked ass. Second one, PG-13, sucked.

I think this movie will probably be ok, but the PG-13 may limit the amound of horror in it. JMHO.

Wolverine and Conan the Destroyer weren't that great because they were rated PG-13, it was because the writing wasn't that good. More violence wouldn't have helped that...Unless that's all you care about.

Not seeing a movie simply because of its rating doesn't make sense. There are plenty of R rated horror movies that suck. I would rather see a well written PG-13 movie than a crappy R rated one any day.

Not seeing a movie simply because of its rating doesn't make sense. There are plenty of R rated horror movies that suck. I would rather see a well written PG-13 movie than a crappy R rated one any day.[/QUOTE]

:goodpost::exactly: The Dark Knight was PG-13 :lecture :D

:thud: Oh i know you dont mean that :lol

mischeivousrourkegrin2.jpg

Wolverine and Conan the Destroyer weren't that great because they were rated PG-13, it was because the writing wasn't that good. More violence wouldn't have helped that...Unless that's all you care about.

Not seeing a movie simply because of its rating doesn't make sense. There are plenty of R rated horror movies that suck. I would rather see a well written PG-13 movie than a crappy R rated one any day.

Saw 3D is coming out soon. :monkey4

I never said that an R-Rated horror flick is automaticly good...however, a crappy horror flick that isnt Saw can have some great gore to entertain me...lol.

But seriously, i'd rather have 3 good R rated horror flicks out of 20...then 5 horrible PG-13 ones.

All I know is that the bearjew produced it so I'll probably watch it :rotfl

I know he didn't direct this, but Eli Roth wishes he was Zack Snyder, that dude actually knows how to make a good movie.

Oh and regarding the 'Bear Jew', he almost ****ed that movie up for me with his ridiculous bostonian accent. :monkey4 :D

I didn't even know it was supposed to be a Boston accent until he said "goes yahd". That was also the last time I realized it was supposed to be a Boston accent.

I never said that an R-Rated horror flick is automaticly good...however, a crappy horror flick that isnt Saw can have some great gore to entertain me...lol.

But seriously, i'd rather have 3 good R rated horror flicks out of 20...then 5 horrible PG-13 ones.

Just curious. What do you think of the classic thrillers/horror movies? And by classic I mean the black and white era.

OK,
so I saw this movie last night @ an advanced screening...

In a nutshell...
- Great premise
- Great characters, the Reverend easily steals the show...
- Great setting
- Good SFX
- Pretty creepy

BUT!!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

With that said, it's an overall good flick... with the right mood...

7/10

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back