The Josh: Freaks Of The Lost Con Comic-Con 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they will have a booth there selling stuff. I was hoping to pre-order and pick up, but their online pre-orders are apparently Non-Attendee and will be shipped.

NECA presents their sixth and final San Diego Comic-Con exclusive, the Watchmen Mason Auto Repair T-Shirt. The T-Shirt features the logo of Mason Auto Repair, owned and operated by the original Nite Owl, Hollis Mason.

This cool shirt will be on sale at NECA's booth #4345 priced at $30. Stay tuned for more official Watchmen merchandise announcements from NECA.

525.jpg

NECA presents their sixth and final San Diego Comic-Con exclusive, the Watchmen Mason Auto Repair T-Shirt. The T-Shirt features the logo of Mason Auto Repair, owned and operated by the original Nite Owl, Hollis Mason.

This cool shirt will be on sale at NECA's booth #4345 priced at $30. Stay tuned for more official Watchmen merchandise announcements from NECA.

525.jpg

MUST. HAVE.

And NECA's doing "Watchmen" stuff, too? :google

I need a favor from someone heading to SDCC... I can't go because the girl and I are moving this week. McFarlane has a unique way to do exclusives:
COMIC-CON EXCLUSIVE HALO 3 FIGURES
As a special exclusive promotion for Comic-Con 2008, McFarlane Toys will be offering a set of two Halo 3 action figures, available for purchase online only during San Diego Comic-Con and available only while supplies last.

This limited-time special offer features two of McFarlane Toys' highly sought-after Halo 3 action figures in a commemorative combo available only to Comic-Con attendees!

An exclusive Spartan Soldier (EVA "HellSpartan") will be paired with an exclusive clear Spartan Soldier (CQB Active-camouflage) figure. Although packaged individually, the two figures will be sold ONLY as a set for $30 (plus shipping).

To take advantage of this opportunity, go to McFarlane Toys' Comic-Con booth #2601 to receive a card with complete details and instructions for purchase online at SPAWN.com. This promotional item will be available only to attendees of San Diego Comic-Con by use of a coupon code, which can only be used once. There will be a limit of one card per person, and one set per card.
So, unless I'm reading this wrong, if someone who's going (sand does not want this exclusive) could grab a card for me at the McFarlane booth and then either email or pm me with the code I can handle the ordering myself, and I would be eternally grateful.

You guys are going to have a blast. Ah, next year....

Its amazing. All the stuff is just out of this world cool. When I get back I'll have a write up that will explain all my thoughts. You guys are in for a real treat on many of these items.

I need a favor from someone heading to SDCC... I can't go because the girl and I are moving this week. McFarlane has a unique way to do exclusives:

So, unless I'm reading this wrong, if someone who's going (sand does not want this exclusive) could grab a card for me at the McFarlane booth and then either email or pm me with the code I can handle the ordering myself, and I would be eternally grateful.

You guys are going to have a blast. Ah, next year....

Check your inbox for a PM.

Aloha,

BeachBum

Thursday and Friday updated. I will add more of my own shots tomorrow night when I get home.

Josh, Sideshow's official day 1 pics have one of you taking pics with 2 other guys, kinda interesting seeing you at work.

Josh, Sideshow's official day 1 pics have one of you taking pics with 2 other guys, kinda interesting seeing you at work.

Yeah, I saw those last night. Strange to see myself at work honestly. I'm gonna be posting more of my stuff tonight and tomorrow.

Caught you in one of p!tu's picks videos today too. Looks like so much fun there, hope to hang out with you and the guys next year.

Caught you in one of p!tu's picks videos today too. Looks like so much fun there, hope to hang out with you and the guys next year.

Yeah, he was doing a vid when we where doing our press photo op. I hope you can as well and if you do or think you will we can talk about rooming.

Yeah, he was doing a vid when we where doing our press photo op. I hope you can as well and if you do or think you will we can talk about rooming.

I'm hell bent on it, so definitely we'll talk, I don't know why but this year really hit more than the past couple that I'm missing out on a great experience and I don't want to miss it anymore.

I'm hell bent on it, so definitely we'll talk, I don't know why but this year really hit more than the past couple that I'm missing out on a great experience and I don't want to miss it anymore.

It was the most packed but coolest one I've been too. It would be quite cool to meet you and have a chance to get your first hand impression on things.

I wanna give major props to Josh for helping me out with a badge for Saturday/partial Sunday. If it wasn't for you, I would have missed out on the SF tournament, and a couple of signings. I just wish I could have repaid the favor. Anyways, thanks you :rock

Back