The Josh: Freaks Of The Lost Con Comic-Con 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some more panel times/locations for you Josh:

FRIDAY
11:35 - 12:25 ILM and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Room 7AB
1:15 - 2:00 Hasbro: Star Wars and Indiana Jones Room 7AB
4:00 - 5:00 The Saga Continues: Star Wars 2008 Hall H

SATURDAY
10:45 - 11:45 NBC: Heroes Panel Hall H
3:30 - 4:30 NBC: Chuck Panel Ballroom 20

Got some more panel times/locations for you Josh:

FRIDAY
11:35 - 12:25 ILM and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Room 7AB
1:15 - 2:00 Hasbro: Star Wars and Indiana Jones Room 7AB
4:00 - 5:00 The Saga Continues: Star Wars 2008 Hall H

SATURDAY
10:45 - 11:45 NBC: Heroes Panel Hall H
3:30 - 4:30 NBC: Chuck Panel Ballroom 20

Thanks Carl! Was getting the SW ones as you posted this but I don't have the NBC ones.

I'm getting one of these.

He-Man news

https://www.he-man.org/
Friday:

1:00 – 2:00 Four Horsemen Signing
Meet and get your DCUClassics and MOTU figures signed by the premier sculptors of action figure culture, the Four Horsemen! Members of the sculpting team will be at the Mattel booth and will be happy to sign any current or past Mattel product they have worked on.
at the Mattel Booth

5:00 - 6:00 – Masters of the Universe Classics Toy Line Update Mattel is ecstatic to announce a brand new action figure line featuring highly detailed fully articulated characters from the entire MOTU world aimed at the discriminating collector. Come help celebrate the return of He-Man to toy shelves everywhere with a special screening of Episode 35 –The Power of Grayskull featuring our San Diego Comic Con exclusive King Grayskull in his first starring roll.
Then stay for an insightful Q & A with Mattel designers, marketing managers and special guests the Four Horsemen for the latest news on this exciting new toy line.! As a special bonus, Matty, the original Mattel Toyguru will appear live in person to reveal his plans for new MOTU collectable web site from Mattel!
in Room 8

Saturday:

1:00 – 2:00 Four Horsemen Signing
Meet and get your DCUClassics and MOTU figures signed by the premier sculptors of action figure culture, the Four Horsemen! Members of the sculpting team will be at the Mattel booth and will be happy to sign any current or past Mattel product they have worked on.
at the Mattel Booth

1:00 – Spirit of Grayskull raffle
You must be present to win!
at the Mattel Booth

3:00 - 5:00 – Emiliano Santalucia Signing and Sketches
Emiliano, the talented cover artist on the recent MOTU animated series and a slew of comic books will be at the Mattel booth to sign your Grayskull DVDs and do one-of-a-kind sketches of your favorite MOTU characters!
at the Mattel Booth

4:30 – 5:30 Action Figure Insider: Plastically Incorrect
Members of the Mattel team will be at this panel on the state of the toy industry.
in Room 30AB

Nice to see the new pics of King Greyskull I dont think I will be able to pass it up.

Of all those things i wouldnt mind getting the Skywarp bust, Optimus Prime bust, the Fred & George busts and Carmine. But i can only afford a couple of them :monkey2

Let some of know which you want and I think you can be helped out. It all depends on what their limits per item are per person.

I think i'm gonna settle on Carmine and the two Transformers busts. As much as i want Fred & George, i don't have any of the Harry Potter busts, so i will have to wait a bit.

I think Ill would try and help me out with Carmine and Optimus. I didnt know about the other TF bust until two weeks ago so i don't know about that one.

I don't covering you will be much of an issue. I don't know who is getting how many of what or the limitations on each item. I have the transformers busts on order from AFX.

Hey Josh, do you now if you can buy any of the NBC/Universal stuff at comic con? Or do you have to pre-order ahead of time? Thanks!

Back