The Josh: Freaks Of The Lost Con Comic-Con 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll be able to buy and look. I know SS will let you pick up your stuff and some of the other shops will let you buy.

Yeah, I've bought/picked up tons of stuff on Preview Night. In fact, last year Preview Night was by far the busiest/craziest of all of the days at SDCC.

Yeah, I've bought/picked up tons of stuff on Preview Night. In fact, last year Preview Night was by far the busiest/craziest of all of the days at SDCC.

Did you miss Comic-Con on Saturday last year? That still is the busiest day at the con (it's suffocating). Of course Preview Night last year was the busiest I had ever seen it in my 6 years of attending SDCC. Gone are the days of a nice, empty-ish walk through for preview night. :monkey2

I'm missing a lot of the bigger companies booth numbers. Last year the SDCC site had them up by now and I had them all written down for how I was going to attack the show.

So I got an email from GG saying premier guild members can pre-order the exclusives through their webpage. But then in an online search, I saw this posted:

Due to unavoidable delays in production, Gentle Giant IS NOT taking pre-orders for pick ups at New York Comic-Con. All exclusive products available at the show will be allocated daily so there will be product available to attendees for all 3 days of the show.

https://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=fignews2.setup&category=actionfigures&topic=166&show_article=98

What gives?

Back