The Josh: Freaks Of The Lost Con Comic-Con 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thnx! Its been quite a bit of fun actually finding these or having people help point them out.

what about prices? is there a list of prices for this stuff? particularly the king greyskull figure. there's a bunch on ebay and i was wondering how much of a mark up they are.

I haven't seen anything close to saying what it was. I did see a pic of the box but it was in a crate design which didn't say anything but the usual.

Some of this is already added and some is new but here are pictures:

1853.jpg

* CINEQUEST #4836 - In addition to the previously announced Supernatural "Sawed-Off" Dean Winchester Mini-Bust, three new exclusive busts have been revealed. These include "Two Guns" Dean Winchester Mini-Bust (One Shotgun/One Pistol) and "Brown Eyes" John Winchester Mini-Bust, as well as a Veronica Mars Mini-Bust in blue. Each will be limited to 100 pieces with pricing to be announced.

redirect1.cgi

* ENTERTAINMENT EARTH #2343 - Whole bunch of stuff here from BifBangPow! including a Big Lebowski "The Dude" (Unemployed) 8-Inch Action Figure ($35), Flash Gordon (White Shirt) 7-Inch Action Figure & Alex Ross Sketchbook ($25, 1000 pieces) and other limited items such as a Dexter Bobble Head (Bloody Variant - $15, 1008 pieces), MMA Champion Randy Couture 6-Inch Action Figure ($20, 1000 pieces) and Star Wars Luke as Stormtrooper Bobble Head ($14, 1500 pieces.)

redirect1.cgi

* DC Direct/ Graphitti Designs #2315 - To commemorate the 10th anniversary of the DC Direct product line, exclusive BATMAN and JOKER Action Figures will be offered. Available individually, each figure is packaged in a special "clamshell" book package with 2008 Comic-Con labeling. Both figures have been produced in limited quantities and will be sold for $20 each. These will sold at Graphitti Designs' booth #2315.

redirect1.cgi

* HASBRO - Couple new items have been announced, including cool Mighty Mugg t-shirts, a Transformers Titanium Series Skywarp and ever popular My Little Pony 2008 Collectors Exclusive Pony.

redirect1.cgi

* NBC UNIVERSAL - These guys are bringing with them a load of cool exclusives, including a Battlestar Galactica Frakkin' Cylon Toaster (!! $75, 1000 pieces), Dwight Schrute Bobblehead ($20, 5000 pieces), Heroes Glow in the Dark Watch ($50, 500 pieces), Heroes Hiro Current/Future Bobblehead ($30), and a variant Mezco Heroes Sylar Action Figure ($30, 2500 pieces).

Back