The Joker Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With those changes batsheva made it would be hard for me to pass up but as it stands for now its just not for me.

This bust is magnificent,great,Museum piece,best detailed bust made by SS

Hair,jacket,mouth,eyes,etc...great sculpt and paint job

But....with hundreds of designs of the joker, the question is: could not choose another? Something more familiar....

Joker_Face_by_LegendeNe.jpg

DAMMIT YES!! This is a great example of what this statue needs.

Andy B. made this thing shine with all the amazing details, but I'm not loving this particular design of the joker. It looks like a cosplayer from a con.

I'm a big Joker fans, and I really think this one's a great piece.. However, I don't really see Joker's familiar features (the face), perhaps they're aiming for a more realistic version of The Joker.. But I personally love the PF Joker's face sculpt more than this one.

I kinda hope they made it just a bit like the PF Joker (more Joker-ish features, maybe more like him in the comic).. So I made small editing in PS (I know, it's easy to edit in PS, bla2) but I just want to share what I have in mind, visually, for this bust. It's just my personal opinion, though. Here's what I have in mind:

jokerio_zps982025d1.jpg

Instant buy for me if the nose and chin looked like that!

DAMMIT YES!! This is a great example of what this statue needs.

Andy B. made this thing shine with all the amazing details, but I'm not loving this particular design of the joker. It looks like a cosplayer from a con.

Instant buy for me if the nose and chin looked like that!

Hair change is excellent also. Well done, batsheva.

Change the color of the cravat, make batsheva's alterations, and I'll buy. Otherwise, my bat-collection is large enough, no one would notice this piece's absence anyway.

Last edited:
I like this custom version a LOT better. While the original is just OK by me this fixes everything I think is off about it. Nothing's gonna get changed I wouldn't think.

As it is it's more bath salt zombie Jake Busey than Joker to me.
Just kidding it's still great, but it could be better.

Thanks guys. Well, I am still hoping that they would tweak it, more into the Joker look we all know and familiar with. Fingers crossed, Sideshow does listen. :)

This thing needs to go up for preorder NOW! Along with blue Bats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back