The Joker Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** the iron patriot seriously who gives a **** about him? What a fail, life size?! ROTFLMAO

Haha...no doubt! The barrels on his shoulder cannon are sealed making it look like a giant plastic toy. The Joker bust alone outshines that IP 1:1 in every way.

From these newly surfaced pics, this Joker bust is incredible. I really hope for the people purchasing it that the production pieces look the same to the prototype. I know it's just the head and torso, but there's so much detail that you don't even have to justify having another Joker piece ever again. If I had to have just one Joker piece, then this would be it. I'd rather pay an asking price of $700 for this bust over a secondary $550-$600 asking price for a Joker PF. It's that good and it would seem way more worth it in the end. It even trumps both Batman busts. This thing is crazy-killer dude. The more I look at it, the more I'm thinking of committing to it.

1012197_693600783998925_658814584_n.jpg

1013588_693600727332264_1306438321_n.jpg

SDCC2013_BKBN0032.jpg

SDCC2013_BKBN0018.jpg

SDCC2013_BKBN0017.jpg

SDCC2013_BKBN0013.jpg

Yeah, so I'll go ahead and say right now that I'm fully committed to this...especially after seeing the most recent set of pics by BR. The eyes do look acrylic. To me, this is the ultimate Joker piece to own...so far. Best bust from SS I've ever seen. It'll accent my Bats PF very jawesomely. I'm beyond impressed by it....an I'm not even at the con to see it in person. Appreciate the pics, BR.

This thing is really impressive.

No way I want it in my home though. Looks like a 1950's sociopath.

I'm not into 1:1 busts, but this makes me want to get the Batman bust, and have this on PO. Would look so great together.

Be nice if that big flower squirts water...

I know this is prolly a joke, but let's hope that it doesn't. If it gets acrylic eyes, and it turns out the same as the proto on release, then I is a happy dude!

I hope they stick with those eyes. My Red Skull bust was a disaster and I quit the line cos of it.

It looks amazing but remember this is sideshow. Always ratchet your expectations down a few notches for the final piece. I bet they end up going with painted eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back