Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

So was the batman considered a 1/5 scale, I remember hearing issues about the size. Is this a true 1/4 or is SSC doing a 1/5 thing now?

I know what premium format means! It's the talk about the size of recent release like the Batman DK which is 20" Tall instead of 24" Tall "premium format"
When talking about scale its relative to the height of the actual character. Him being less than 24" doesn't mean he isn't 1/4 scale especially in a half crouching pose.

The last Hulk was 20" tall, I assure you he's every bit of 1/4 scale

A 1/4 scale figure shouldn't always have to be 24". A 1/4 scale of a 6-foot tall man is only 18". Over-all height of the statue depends on the pose (is he standing up? is he crouching? does he have one arm raised?) and the base.

The Christian Bale Batman PF looks true 1/4 despite the statue being only 20" overall. Batman's on a stance with his legs bent and abdominals/obliques a bit crunched, while his base is not really tall.

A 1/4 scale figure shouldn't always have to be 24". A 1/4 scale of a 6-foot tall man is only 18". Over-all height of the statue depends on the pose (is he standing up? is he crouching? does he have one arm raised?) and the base.

The Christian Bale Batman PF looks true 1/4 despite the statue being only 20" overall. Batman's on a stance with his legs bent and abdominals/obliques a bit crunched, while his base is not really tall.

:goodpost::exactly:

Ex will be a switch out head with no make up and a police hat thus making it the worst Ex ever!!!

But I will still get it :)

Ex will be a switch out head with no make up and a police hat thus making it the worst Ex ever!!!

I still say the Indy ROTLA PF ex head with no fedora was the worst. Whose EVER going to display Indy without his hat? I've never displayed the ex head and never will.

Is this info legit? Hoping it's just my sarcasm detector not going off.

Back