Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

WOW.. It;s almost as bad as my joke about the Ex being a alt head with no make up and a police hat.... SSC why do you do these things?? :lol
Seriously!??!!!
ed7dcc697ee0f6cc543fdecb57ca31bc.jpg

What's the consensus now? Easy pass? Wait for discounts? Arkham Joker waitlist? :lol

Just pay somebody the NRD to slap you in the face if you ever think about purchasing these pile of crap.

So disappointing. I hope another company get the 1/4 rights. :(

WOW.. It;s almost as bad as my joke about the Ex being a alt head with no make up and a police hat.... SSC why do you do these things?? :lol

And I'd hoped to be proven wrong too. SS why???

My favorite character and they pick that pose.......I just........

759.gif

The detonator from the Hot Toys version is way superior.

3pomNwG.jpg

And this is 1/6 scale and a couple of years old.

the exclusive is a head scratcher. I would have bet almost anything it would be a knife...the one time it actually makes sense for a character and they give us something else, lol.

I will get the regular down the road. I imagine the edition size won't be too high on this one.

I still like it overall... Always have.. The Ex is just a head scratcher... It's like the guys at SSC see what the fans want (A knife in place of the card hand as the EX) and they go "HA! No Way... We know you don't love the Card hand but we will force you to always display it that way!"

Just weird... I think the pose is good and fits the way he is holding the gun... Ledgers Joker was always crouching and the gun added weight to the pose... The EX makes the pose a bit weirder... Of course I have not seen what a full shot looks like with the EX.. But I think I can imagine it.

I just watched all three of these film over the past month and my fandom for them has really taken a dive (I blame TDKR) So it will be a pass... 5 years ago I would have got this and Batman no question.

I'm kinda surprised by all the negative talk....I really like this. I won't display it with the detonator but overall, I think this piece is awesome :dunno

A good laughing headsculpt could have overcome a lot with this statue. I thought they would at least match what hot toys has produced and given two good portraits. This is a case of wanting to like the statue because you like the character. I'll probably get it but it's not because it's an incredible statue. It's an average sideshow "jean grey" effort and it matches the well done Bale batman. I'm curious, once the production statues are shipped, if the paint application will lean towards the high end hot toys figure or the good value NECA 1/4 scale big toy. I'm having a tough time thinking it will look like the pictures that came out today when it finally ships? Will it be roughly the same but very much less detailed like the Hulk maquette, Spiderwoman PF? If that's the case it is definitely not a $500.00 statue. For me to like this, everything rides on the final paint of the face.

I'll still be ordering. I like the statue.

All right, Im really trying not to be negative but...

Another dropped ball just like green goblin with the no ex..I kept my mouth shut on the boards about the GG and still jumped on it, but this is a debotchery, an absolute JOKE of an exclusive! This statue with its plastic cheap looking flames and toy-like shoes belongs on a shelf in ToysRus. Not digging the portait either. Hot Toys look better!

Easy pass for me.

How can SS sit there with Prime 1 and XM eating their breakfast, lunch and dinner and **** up exclusive after exclusive. You got Prime 1, XM and other players offering multiple switch out portraits, arms, weapons and accessories to their statues....and this is what they come up with. I think some heads need to roll at SS HQ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back