Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Really wish they would have used an actual single pose from the movie instead of just Frankensteining a couple of different ones together.

Looks awesome but I agree the flames are so out of place here. Great sculpt.

Over to the lads in the factory :whip

See Micheal Crawford's pics on this.. they are clear and not distorted.. the head is not big and the card is not so small...I think it looks great and the action pose is great too.. how many Jokers do you want standing upright..Look at the mess Prime 1 is in for what should have been a killer kick a** statue I would have gladly bought.. but he looks like a sad Charlie Chaplin....:(

My thoughts exactly on both pieces.

I don't come on here to post negative comments but I was looking forward to this and it is a hot mess from top to bottom!

PASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, a lot of hate for this:lol Yea, apologies for the poor pics. Some statues came out better than others. I was really rushing through there! I thought he made a nice companion to bale bats PF but I really didn't like the flames on the base.

Can you remove the card for a different accessory? Let alone swap out the arm and have it point down with a knife in hand?

Everything looks good on it, just not really liking the card being held up.

I'm gonna guess $600 each for the Joker and Bale Batman.

Why couldn't this have been the PF Pose, still getting this PF since I have not got a Joker PF yet may is well go for ledger

From TNI:
15_SDCC_Sideshow15__scaled_800.jpg

Last edited:

Looks like I'll stick with my custom 1/4 Enterbay figure. The different accessories, the ability to give it different poses(none of which will ever look as bad as the one on the PF) and the fact that my custom head sculpt has rooted hair are all huge advantages in my book.

20150708_235443.jpg

Back