Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

To bad no one knows how to take a picture at a decent angle at SDCC. Out of all the people there its the same garbage shots of above the figure or looking up at it. Give me on good, eye level picture.

Lots of lights. Lots of glare. It's not always as easy as you make it sound.

Looks like a caricature of Ledger Joker.

the huge head is throwing everything else off. Hopefully the angle of the pics are distorting things. Otherwise this will be my biggest disappointment of the show.

the huge head is throwing everything else off. Hopefully the angle of the pics are distorting things. Otherwise this will be my biggest disappointment of the show.

I wonder if adding some stuffing to the body would help with that?

guess now it makes sense why Batman is in an fighting pose. will wait for more pics before deciding

I wanted to like this, but the large head, small card and skinny body take it away. Glad others like it though.

This! Plus that weird pose, holding up a card while holding a machine gun with his other hand?

On the other hand, Bats is looking really good.

His hair looks atrocious.

Last edited:

Huge disappointment. It's like they intentionally tried to make it look awful.

A9p4L6Q.jpg

don't wanna be a **** but the pose kinda reminds me of Stephen Hawking

hawkoliver.png

See Micheal Crawford's pics on this.. they are clear and not distorted.. the head is not big and the card is not so small...I think it looks great and the action pose is great too.. how many Jokers do you want standing upright..Look at the mess Prime 1 is in for what should have been a killer kick a** statue I would have gladly bought.. but he looks like a sad Charlie Chaplin....:(

how many Jokers do you want standing upright..Look at the mess Prime 1 is in for what should have been a killer kick a** statue I would have gladly bought.. but he looks like a sad Charlie Chaplin....:(

Agree. But it's the card and gun combination that would keep me from getting this piece.

The Dark Knight Joker

I am interested in it but the stupid flame on the base reminds me of 1:5darth vader and sauron PF.Oh I forgot spidey PF.

I'm assuming the hand with card may be the EX.. or a switch out hand with knife either way something is going to be able to be removed...flames don't really bug me either way... IMO I think this is really nice..:)

Oh Sideshow. Please get rid of the flames so I can buy this.

Back